Chapter 3

You forced yourself to wake up in the morning; way earlier than you usually would, stumbling out of your bed, finally waking from your dreamland only because of the excruciating pain in your head due to the impact of the floor, obviously. You dragged yourself off the floor and into the bathroom reluctantly. The whole point of you 'mission' of you waking up at the brisk of dawn, was your determination in having a chat with Amelia. Since she knows exactly when the owner (Seokjin) opens the shop, she arrives at the café every time he does so. She's also the very first worker to arrive at the café every day. Very punctual, you would've thought. You would've thought if you hadn't known that Amelia had a very big crush on Seokjin. You can't deny, Mr. Kim really did look flawless.

So yeah, here you are calmly striding down the street which was barely overflowing with the noise of angry vehicles. You should wake in the morning all the time if this is gonna be your mornings: peaceful. You push open the door and is met with a dark, pitch black coffee shop.

"Hello?" You called, shutting the door behind you.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"Amelia? What's up with the lights?" You ask, dumbfounded.

"Um...nothing? I just got here." She replied, nonchalantly.

"Great! I really wanted to have a chat with you." You state, following her form as she switches the lights, brightening up the shop.

"About?" She raises an eyebrow, suspicion growing.

"Nothing in particular, actually. Just some girls talk ya know?" You imply, carefree. She glared at you while frowning at you, whereas you innocently shrugged at her.

"I mean, my birthday-"

"Yeah, I know Y/N. Your birthday is around the corner. You think I'd forget?" She asked with a look of disbelief painted across her face.

You groan. "No. I really want to go on a shopping spree with you. You up for it?" You request, expectedly, waiting for her answer.

"Okay." She deadpanned.

"Yes!" You balled up your fist and punched air.

"-but you're gonna let me buy you presents whenever I feel like it. Deal?" She continued. You blinked. "N-no, I can't expect that. You decline.

"Then I would not come on your so called 'shopping spree'." She voiced, rolling her eyes, quoting the latter with her fingers.

"Ugh, fine; but you can't spend too much on me, alright?" You whine. You've never had anyone buy you gifts before on your birthday, and you didn't tell her that it was your birthday expecting her to gift you. No, you're not that low. Your girl has pride, you know?

"Deal." She agreed, throwing a bright smile at you, showcasing her perfectly aligned white teeth.

Just when you were ready to get a start with your work for today, Jungkook walks into the café, spots you; an expression of shock replacing his morning face.

"Y/N? Well, someone's early. Do you perhaps think it might rain?" He started, teasingly whilst observing the sky, checking the weather. "Or am I the one late?" He muttered to himself (but you heard it), taking a peek at his watch only to sigh in relief. He was definitely not late. He saw you pursing you lips preventing an accidental laugh to escape your lips.

Jungkook sighs, "Let's just get to work."

"Aw, did little bunny get offended?" You cooed, Amelia chuckling along with you. He snapped his head towards you, shooting you a death glare, and you raise your hands to show you've surrendered; but only to laugh all over again: this time, on the floor.

"Okay. Now chop chop, get to work!" Amelia ordered. You salute her, "Yes Ma'am!" With that and Jungkook's groan, you all get to work.

A/N: Please vote and comment. I really wanna read comments you know...T_T