Chapter 5

Who are you? Have we met before...somehow? Before you could sink into your hole of questions, the stranger's emotions were washed away, and a bright smile was thrown at you. The smile was not only blinding, but he made you seem like a potato compared to his angelic face. Whoever his girlfriend was; she must be damn lucky to have a guy like him for a boyfriend. He's filled with boyfriend material and- let's not go there. Did you just become jealous over an existent/non-existent girlfriend? Tch, you can't have been serious.

"I apologize, Miss." He apologized; however, you were too busy checking him out to even notice he had spoken. (You still would be if it weren't for Amelia who poked you on the ribs...hard.)

"N-no, I'm the one who should apologize. Here, let me help you." You bend over to collect the bags which had ended up on the floor due to the force of your collision. As you reach out to the bags, the male too, reached to grab the same bag, at the same time. One might think, it would be a scene straight out of a romance movie or drama, but no, this encounter is far from some typical romance drama; it will be an experience that not every human can experience. In fact, it's very rare. Rare indeed.

The slight touch of his finger activated your sensory nerves, sending electrical signals to your brain which instantly alerts your reflex mechanism to pull back. (Dang, I'm happy I'm learning Biology.)

Baffled at the sudden sensation, you feel eyes on you, and you meet his eyes staring down at you. You feel your stomach doing flips, your palms sweat, and you felt your warm blood rush up to your cheeks. The stranger picked his bags, apologizing all over again.

"No, please don't apologize, it's my fault." You state and he smiles, his eyes turning into crescents. He was definitely a foreigner; you could sense it because of his accent.

He turned to his friend, "태형, 가지." (Taehyung, let's go) Oh, he's a Korean. You studied Korean as you've always loved its culture and arts.

You've forever wanted to visit Korea, and you've been saving up for it ever since you started you job. What a coincidence.

Then, the male turned to you, uttered a shy goodbye and left with his friend who looked just as handsome as the male who collided into you. You failed to notice because you were too blinded by Mr. Stranger and his beauty.

Your eyes trail on the male, only to have him look back at you with a light smile which made you feel all bubbly inside. For a minute there you thought Amelia never existed.

"Y/N! Earth to Y/N? Wake up!" Amelia waves her hand in front of your face to wake you up from your daze. You stood there completely speechless with sparkling eyes with only one thought running around your head: He looked back.

After the stranger was out of sight, you stare at your feet, a feeling of sadness takes you over. "Y/N, what happened back there? Who is that person? Do you know him?"

"No, Amelia. I don't. That's what I don't comprehend. It's like I've known him forever. If it wasn't for you, I would've kissed the living daylights out of him." You deadpan, although you were worried yourself.

"You know, it could be what they say, 'Love at first sight'?" Amelia suggests.

"Maybe, probably, mostly, yeah..." You sigh, "Let's just go home."

"No! I'm buying you a dress." Amelia started dragging you to a nearby designer dress store to which you let her drag you to.

Unaware to you, 'Mr. Stranger' too had felt the same feelings you felt, and he too finds it strange. There is a saying that whenever a stranger gives you a second glance, there's a high chance the duo would meet again. And let me just correct my mistake, its so not a coincidence.

A/N: Look forward for the plot;)