Chapter 1

Late at night in Bellwood's main college, one of the professors, Professor Kaufman, walked among the halls, humming quietly as he walked. The place was mostly empty. However, he entered the computer lab and some typing could be heard. Upon getting over to a few computers, there was three students stationed at it, Bill McLemore, Eric Staufer, and even Gwen Tennyson.

"Any progress, Eric?" Kaufman asked

Eric shook his head, sighing.

"No." Eric comments. "Sorry, Professor Kaufman, but there is still something wrong with the program."

"Well, we can't do any more experiments with the laser until you three fix it." Kaufman comments

"We know, we know." Bill comments, raising an eyebrow at something on his monitor. "Hey, wait, I found something!"

When clicking on the prompt however, the screen went bright before the prompt vanished and they heard a sound from the laser, causing everyone to turn around.

"Who turned on the laser????" Kaufman questions

"Not me!!!" The three students all responded

The laser began moving, ready to fire. All it had to do was aim.

"Shut it down!!" Kaufman comments

"I can't! It's not responding to any of the commands I give it!" Gwen comments, desperately trying to shut the laser down

Then, the laser aimed, sparked, and shot, causing a blue humanoid figure to appear in the area it shot, causing everyone to gasp a little.

The figure cackled as it stepped forward, towards them.

"What...is that??" Kaufman comments

"I-I-I was hoping you'd know, professor!" Bill comments

When walking by a few bottles, it caused the bottles to completely explode, causing the contents to spill out. It started absorbing all sorts of data.

"It's absorbing all the computer data!"Eric exclaimed

"Call security!!!" Kaufman shouts

Gwen went for the phone to call campus security and got in the process of dialing the number until the figure made the phone come to life and it's wires shot out, attacking Gwen and wrapping around her wrists.

"AGH!!!" Gwen grunts, trying to cut the wires

The figure composed of electrical energy stepped closer and closer, cackling.