Chapter 10

Daphne and her Cyberdouble had ran off into a salon somewhere in the park, the Creeper chasing behind them.

When the Creeper had entered the salon, the two Daphne's walked over in a couple of disguises and handed the Creeper a couple of pieces of a costume and a prop. When he had everything on, he got positioned under a camera and was handed a plate with what looked like mashed potatoes.

However, when the photo was taken, what was on the plate was really some sort of explosive that filled the room with smoke, allowing the two Daphnes to run for their lives.

Meanwhile, at the Cyber Petting Zoo, the Velmas stopped by and gently pet an innocent baby goat. However, Old iron Face walked up behind them.

When seeing the metal faced spook, they ran, Iron Face chasing after them. However,one of the baby goat's parents rammed Iron Face right up where the sun don't shine, sending him flying across the petting zoo and landing in a bucket of water, Velma and Cyber Velma snickering.

Over in the bumper car section, the Freds, Ben, and Kevin were trying to deal with Vilgax. Eventually, they got Vilgax launched through the air and landing in a dunk tank.

Vilgax had gotten stuck and seeing this chance, Ben took off one of his shoes and chucked it at the target next to the tank which made the plank come down and whack Vilgax right in the head, Ben fist-bumping the air triumphantly.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the park, Shaggy and Cyber Shaggy were goofing around with some popcorn and Cyber Shaggy walked over to get some cotton candy and handed it to real Shaggy.

When Cyber Shaggy went to get a second thing of cotton candy, he somehow ended up with some tar instead meaning the Tar Monster had found them!

The two Shaggys jumped as the Tar Monster roared loudly and Shaggy and his Cyber Double took off running, the Tar Monster giving chase. Shaggy and his cyber double jumped behind a soda flavoring counter.

When the Tar Monster got close enough, the two Shaggys popped up and sprayed the Tar Monster with some soda flavoring and had enough force to shove the Tar Monster all the way back, forcing him into the cotton candy machine, the Tar Monster getting flung out and covered in cotton candy.

Shaggy and Cyber Shaggy walked over, grabbing a couple of tufts of cotton candy, shoving it in the Tar Monster's eye, blinding him effectively. The two then ran off.