Chapter 7

LEVEL 4: The Coral Reef

The next thing everyone knows, they are in the Coral Reef in the middle of the sea. They cover their mouths and noses in order to keep breathing while Ben had managed to turn into Ripjaws, this being the alien he unlocked by getting to this level.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night

However, shortly after, everyone else all gave a sigh of relief since scuba suits appear on them out of nowhere just like how the space suits appeared when they were first sent into the game.

Watch out!

 They take the time to get good looks at the sea life. 

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't -don't jump in the day or night

However, something the groups doesn't seem to see seems to scare everything.

Watch yourself! You're not scary, monster, don't-don't jump, and I'm ready to fight

Scooby sees the snacks in a treasure chest in a shipwreck.

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

Scooby points at the Scooby Snacks.

Watch yourself! You're don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump, I'll fight, all right!

Everyone swims to the snacks and is about to grab them when a shark comes out of nowhere. Scooby quickly grabs the snacks while everyone else swims away.

Here it comes, a big, big shark, he sees us in the dark

Scooby grabbing the Scooby Snacks before the shark snatched him up luckily counted.

Dragons in my own backyard, I just can't get away!

Level 5: A Backyard

We next see the gang in a backyard except in the level, they are smaller then usual. Everyone looks around with confusion. Out of nowhere, an ant that appears giant comes out of nowhere. 

Hello, Cyberdream, why you chasin' me? 

At this sight everyone takes off running. Shaggy inadvertently manages to get the snacks in this level.

My computer screen is my enemy

Level 6: Old fashioned Japan

We next see our heroes in Japan. While Shaggy, Scooby, Velma, and Kevin are searching for the snacks, Ben, Fred, and Daphne decided to wait for them by a set of stone stairs. All of a sudden, a samurai shows up out of nowhere.

So...watch yourself, you don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

The samurai un-sheaths his sword, specifically a katana, and Fred grabs a broom from nearby.

Watch yourself! You're not scary, monster, don't-don't jump, and i'm ready to fight

and has what seems to be a sword fight with the samurai until the samurai knocks the broom out of Fred's hand. 

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

After the broom is sent flying, Daphne catches it with ease.