|1|

❥︎𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨

I'm marked as a hider!!

I snapped my gaze fixated on the floor beneath me with a grip too tight on the face mirror, and looked back at the mark on my collarbone. Red. The colour I despise. I gulped placing the mirror back inside my bag and slinging it on my shoulder.

I should do something about it.

I looked around my surroundings and found nothing but a piece of paper laying on the ground. Everyone are gone, they ran away. Leaving me behind. I sighed, picking the paper up and reading the bold letters written on it.

Died 2 minutes ago

Killed; Sana from first year section AA2

My eyes widen in terror at the words written in a piece of paper. According, to this world of hide and seek, it's been said the seekers should leave a note behind along with the victim's name and the number of minutes or hours they died. It's a rule to follow and if you don't, then you die. But there's one more rule, it should be mentioned the way they are killed. And breaking one rule results to death. That someone who killed sana will soon die. Who's the seeker?

The authorities will kill him or her. The authorities are more cruel than any other seeker to exist.

I shoved the piece of paper inside my pocket and turned around to find a place to hide, my breath hitched when i felt someone or something lurking in a steady and slow pace out in the corridors. That's how a serial killer catches it's prey.

I took few longer strides and reached the ladies toilet, i grabbed the knob and slowly opened the door, getting inside and locking it behind me. I sighed leaning on the door, my heart was beating faster than usual, my hair is soaked with sweat, my hands are trembling and my body was slightly shaking. This is how i woke up today morning, all terrified and shaking.

Being a red, means to hide and being me is meant that I couldn't hide. Not to my situation right now, it's tough to overcome this.

I looked around for something to hide the mark on my neck, it's my cheek actually Yet the distance was a few meters away from my neck. On the top of the counter in the washroom, basins there was compact left open and a make up set of eye shadow.

I strode to the counter and grabbed the compact, applying it on my face and hiding my true mark then replacing it with a blue one, seeker. I'm a seeker and that's my identity from now. The eye shadow contained all kinds of colour, also a perfect blue of a seeker.

I slid my bag on the counter and took out make up spray, i sprayed the bottle over my face, half of it. As much as it takes me to save myself from trouble. My face finally looked clean and natural, i grabbed all the belongings fron the counter and slid them inside my bag.

This is going to be a rough day

My steps slow and small, being cautious all the way to door, making sure I won't make a noise until i know the coast is clear, with no soul roaming around. Except the souls of people who died here. I'll just shut up

I grabbed the door knob, instead of opening the door wholly i peeked my head out of the small gap i could fit my face in and looked briefly glancing at the hallways, to make sure everything is clear and safe. For now...

If everything is clear and perfect for me to escape this place, i will take this chance, luck's never been on my side and i already know, this escape mission is going to be tough if I'm not so lucky enough.

I searched one last time for safety measures purposes and slowly dragged myself out of the ladies toilet, i paddled softly through the hallways, only my footsteps can be heard yet they're so small and carefully taken.