011

"so

"so...you're telling me that my daughter has a living parasite inside of her?" started m/n in a careful manner.

"yes, miss..?" this was when gojo realized that he had no thought of their names. The woman noticed this as she warmly smiled at him.

"the name's M/n." she pointed at her husband, "and this is my husband Uriel." the mentioned old man only huffed and hardened his glare at gojo.

"my first son, Purson." the young man nodded his head at his way.

"my second, Gremory." the second born waved casually.

"my third, Vassago." this one smiled, yet it was obviously strained and his scarlet red irises was glaring at him in utmost kindness.

"Of course you already know y/n, lastly, her younger twin brother Aamon." Gojo looked at the said twin, only to caught him staring already.

Aamon had the same eye color as his twin, violet with a pink gradient to it, albeit not really at that muscular side as the rest of the other siblings.

Gojo waited to hear of the family's last name only to be answered by the silence instead.

Gremory raised a brow at the him, "were you wondering what our family surname was? we don't have one. as weird as that is."

no last name?

"how's that?" gojo asked in interest.

"don't know, we just don't. now shut it." Vassago said bitterly, to which he received a great smack to the head by his loving mother. "wha–?! mom!"

He pursed his lips shut after having a good look at the smile she was giving him.

"anyways, about the thing you were saying?" M/n asked.

"you have some nerve calling me a thing, you old hag."

y/n frowned, "hey..don't call my mom an old hag if you want me ignoring you and your orders."

the sudden appearance of the mouth had surprised and alarmed your family, Uriel, your father, grabbed a hold of your shoulders and turned you to face him.

His eyes stricken with horror, "It's a He?! A boy?!"

"I'm a man! can't you tell by my voice?!"

"NO! This can't be happening, she's been tainted! our sweet baby gluton is gone! M/n!" your father ran to your mother's side and wrapped his arms around her waist, sobbing.

but then suddenly, the father went limp in her arms.

m/n briefly looked at her husband before dropping him to the side, dusting her hands with a sigh.

"I'm sorry about that, he gets fussy about anything that has something to do with his only daughter." as m/n said this she made her way to where her husband was seated a while ago. "again, what about the man inside our daughter?"

"let me be straight with you ma'am. It's not safe for both your family and her to be living in the same roof for far more longer. not until we find a possible way to de-attach them both." gojo's smile dropped as he said this.

"I thought there was no–" akihito cut y/n off from proceeding as he spoke up from inside her mind..

shut it. Unless you want them dead right here and now.

"what was that n/n?" asked Aamon from her lap. y/n only shook her head, lying that it was nothing.

as gojo continued on, he made sure not to slip up about y/n's execution and only told them about minor details.

He had to be careful not to get them caught up with curses and anything that has to do with jujutsu and their school–

"oh? I remember now." m/n suddenly spoke in realization, "jumutsu? jujushu? jujutsu! right, that school! Is it somehow related to curses? I knew I remember that button somewhere."

He spoke too soon.

"you know about our school?" asked gojo.

m/n nodded enthusiastically, "do you know yaga? He's my best friend!"

Gojo tilted his head, clearly not expecting his former teacher to be friends with his student's parent, much less have a friend.

He snickered.

He sure will go and pick on the principal later on.

————————————

fuuuuucccc I got too caught up with webtoon lately.
TvT