04 → the club sinema

THE CLUB SINEMA

❝ THE CLUB SINEMA ❞

➴ ➵ ➶ ➴ ➵ ➶

There was a weird feeling surrounding the group it felt like the calm before the storm. Emma's nerves had been rack, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Liam and Mason had noticed the behavior, but since both of them knew what was going on with Tracy, they understood. They let her work through her feelings in her head before consoling her. Emma also felt unbelievably tired, she hadn't felt this tired since they were up all night and day in Mexico. They had homeroom before their classes today, which felt like it drug on forever. Mason was busy with his head in the Bestiary, and Liam was finishing up some homework. Emma had her head in her arms, and part of her drifted in and out of sleep before the bell rang.

Emma shot up startled by the sound, Emma let out a long sigh running her hands through her hair. Emma reached for her bag stretching her fingertips out, since they were aching. She assumed that they fell asleep due to being forced into the same position all of homeroom. The bag slipped from her hands, she cracked her fingers in hopes to stop the achy feeling on her fingertips. 

Emma blinked and the bag was on her desk, she looked up expecting to see her brother. Emma's face turned into one of shock to see Piper Crouse, she had a sweet smile on her face which was out of character for her, usually, it was a smirk with a snarky comment following after. This was different, she also hadn't seen Piper in a long long time, or interacted with her.

"Thank you" Emma replied, she was going to do what she always does. Kill them with kindness. Emma began to brace herself for whatever Piper was going to throw back at her.

"You're welcome, it's good to see you again Emma. It's nice to have a few familiar faces" Piper replied, her smile never faltering and almost seeming genuine.

"Yeah, you too," Emma said stunned by Piper's abnormally sweet comment. Piper nodded her head before walking down the small aisle of desks and turning out the door. "What?" Emma muttered to herself, confused by the interaction. Emma brushed it off throwing her backpack over her shoulder. Mason and Liam were already out of the room on their way to Mr. Yukimura's room.

"Are you okay?" Hayden asked her as she sidled up next to her the second she turned out of the classroom. Emma didn't think her off behavior was that noticeable to anyone other than the pack. Hayden always had a strangely good ability to read people.

"Oh yeah, just a little tired," Emma shrugged, the blonde placed an arm on Hayden's, "I had a strangely nice interaction with Piper Crouse though."

"I had one too yesterday, she's a way different Piper than we knew," Hayden added, Emma couldn't almost believe it. She was nice to Hayden too? Hayden used to get in her face tons of times back in middle school because she used to bully Emma till she cried. Liam let Hayden fight that battle, because if he were to get in her face and say something horrible, he didn't know if he could refrain from his anger, and he didn't want to lash out at a girl. "I don't know if it's an act, or she's changed. If it is an act, she's bound to slip up sometime."