00 → blurb

❝ BLURB ❞

➴ ➵ ➶ ➴ ➵ ➶

➴ ➵ ➶ ➴ ➵ ➶

Emma Dunbar's freshman year was one she would never forget. Of course, there were some fun moments, but most were more traumatizing than anything. Like Emma and Liam almost getting eaten by a Wendigo, that didn't happen; however, Liam got pushed off the roof, and Emma was thrown in the opposite direction. Let's not forget Emma's two best friends were literal assassins, and Violet tried to cut her head off with a thermal-cut wire because of a Dead Pool, which had all of her friends on it. Lastly, Kate Argent turning Scott into a Berserker, and then Peter Hale's ego got too big, and decided to fight Scott to the death — okay, it wasn't till the end, but Scott won, and there was no death.

Emma gained new friendships that she hoped would last her a lifetime — one being former enemy Brett Talbot. Emma also had a great group of friends that she loved to death and felt safe around. This was a great feeling because her last best friend tried to kill her — she still has the scar, but it's tiny. Sadly enough, she did not spend the entire summer with her best friends. Emma spent her summer in Puerto Rico building houses with Habitat For Humanity.

Emma was known for loving to do good deeds, but she was ready to come back to Beacon Hills with a ton of knickknacks for her best friends and start her Sophomore year. Emma was hopeful for a normal school year but in Beacon Hills? That's highly unlikely, wildly since the Nementon cursed the pack.

Emma had stepped foot on school grounds, and within five minutes, someone was already trying to kill Scott and take his power. Emma was worried that it was her fault, seeing as they had a quiet summer, Emma comes back, and somebody is challenging Scott. The blonde began to fear that maybe she was cursed and bringing all this bad supernatural luck to the pack.

Little did the pack know that rainy night — that day before the first day of school. Was the start of all their issues, and from the rain emerged Theo Raeken, the unbeknownst villain of this story, along with his Dread Doctors, the known villains of the story, brought a new kind of threat to the pack. A threat that Scott and Stiles have never seen before.

Theo Raeken with his blue eyes and sweet smile, hooked most of the pack in, especially Emma. The girl who was named in the yearbook the nicest person in Beacon Hills High School.

The moment Theo entered their life everything started to change — Emma also happened to be included with everything.

⇠ ✽ ▧ ✭ ⇢

WELCOME!!!!!!

Ew, why is this blurb so bad?

I'm going to say this story is a slow burn kind of???? Idk if I follow my plans to a tee, then there shouldn't be any real relationship stuff till season 6.

—— CAST ——

OLIVIA HOLT AS EMMA DUNBAR

 CODY CHRISTIAN AS THEO RAEKEN

DYLAN SPRAYBERRY AS LIAM DUNBAR

CHRIS O'NEAL AS JONATHAN "JOHNNY" KILLORN

KIANA MADEIRA AS PIPER CROUSE

DIANNA AGRON AS JENNA GEYER

THE REST OF THE TEEN WOLF CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

COVER
(Texture by VXCKY-)

COVER(Texture by VXCKY-)