5.

"What are you doing here? get your filthy hands off me" Jungkook spat in frustration and anger taking over his mind.

He felt cautious now. Taehyung was here. That means he saw him crying too? He's obviously going to laugh about it with the hyungs. a fucking gossipmonger.

"the wea-ther is bad so I thought–"

"thought what? that you'd follow me here like a creep?" Jungkook accused him of snatching the jacket from his hands.

"no..I thought you needed a friend," Taehyung said, his voice fading out because of the chilly weather.

"I don't need a friend, I don't want anyone. especially not you. go back and don't you dare step near me." Jungkook said as sat back on the bench.

"why– do you hate me so much?" Taehyung nervously asked. eyes not meeting Jungkook's, all he wants are answers. He's ready for anything he says. He's ready to accept everything, all the pain, all the hurtful words, all the tears, in the hope that he'd try to stop Jungkook from hating him.

"Why do I hate you, you ask?" Jungkook scoffed pathetic "you don't even know the reason I–"

"please tell me– please don't hate me–" Taehyung pleaded but Jungkook just kept laughing. Taehyung stood there, listening to him laugh at his pain, he wasn't angry, he accepted it

my pain gives him happiness.

my tears make him smile.

"you know?" Jungkook suddenly stopped laughing as he got closer to where Taehyung was standing.

"you are the reason why I'm like this." His voice was calm and composed, Taehyung's heart broke listening to his words but he had to listen. you can endure it Taehyung. you're strong. Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut, lips wobbling, hands tightly fisting his jacket.

"You took everything away from me. my hyungs, my friends, all my happiness, YOU! IT'S BECAUSE OF A PATHETIC PERSON LIKE YOU I WAS ALWAYS ALONE. WHY DON'T YOU JUST DISAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE. WHY ARE YOU HERE?? You took all my happiness away. if I'm like this it's because of you!!! you're selfish. you're disgusting. fucking disgrace." Jungkook shouted at him pulling Tae by his collar. tears in both their eyes.

"Jungkook.. please" Tae whispered, what was he thinking before coming here? Of course he can't endure it. he can't.

"why? can't hear the truth? Let me tell you more. you're the reason they forgot my birthday. you're the reason there wasn't anyone for me. Now what are you gonna do huh? go and laugh about this to the hyungs?" angry tears flowed down Jungkook's cheeks.

"you're always smiling, always happy!! What about me? you're a fucking attention seeker. begging for people's sympathy. you don't deserve anything. why are you alive!!" pushing him on the floor not caring about anything.

Taehyung was sobbing, everything hurt, his body hurt with the impact but he didn't care. his heart hurt more. He wanted it to end. He wouldn't mind if this was his last day. He just wished for all the pain to go away.

"you. leave me alone. you're disgusting. I don't want your love. Your love is selfish. you're selfish. I heard your conversation earlier. huh..you love me? what a fucking disgrace. You don't deserve love Kim Taehyung. all you deserve is hate and I will never fail to give that to you. I will ruin your life" Jungkook angrily shouted at the boy crying  the floor who didn't utter a single word.

please don't hate me Jungkook.. please. I promise I'll go away from your life. I promise I'll leave you alone. Please don't hate me. it hurts please. Please hold me. please everything hurts.

Taehyung crawled up to Jungkook on his knees, arms circling around his legs as he kept begging for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry.. Please don't hate me, I'll go away. I'll go far away. Please don't hate me." Taehyung sobbed on Jungkooks legs.

"I'm pathetic, I-im an attention seeker, I'm everything. Please don't hate me, please jun-gkook. i- " Taehyung sobbed. He didn't know what else to say, his head getting heavy with all the crying.

Jungkook crouched down to face him, "this is exactly where you belong. at my feet. you know what you are?" Jungkook asked not caring how long Tae has been on his knees

"please..hug me.." Taehyung asked between sobs. He was sweltering in the chilly weather. Is this the end?

"please hug me..jungkook–"

"Shut Up! fucking charity case. rub your nose on my feet and beg like the bitch you are" venom spilling out of his mouth.

He hates you Taehyung. he hates you so much.

and Taehyung did. He began rubbing his nose on Jungkook's feet. He did everything Jungkook asked for, just for that hug. want to feel your arms around me once. and he continued, begging, repeatedly saying sorry but Jungkook did nothing. He didn't hug him, he just walked away. leaving Tae behind with his face on the ground.

please come back. don't leave me here. take me with you. I'll go away. Please don't leave me here. Please come and get me.

but there wasn't anyone. He broke into an ugly cry. shivering from the cold. toes curling underneath the shoes.

you don't deserve anything

you took away my happiness

you are pathetic

why are you alive?

Taehyung kept sobbing..."someone help me.. please take me home. I can't breathe...
please."

"mom...come get me please. take– away mom. there's no one here– no one loves me, please! PLEASE MOM!! TAKE ME AWAY!!! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!" he screamed to no one.

All I wanted was his love, but he hates me.

I should go away...

and Taehyung blacked out.