Chapter 9

Please like this if you really do like it! 😊😘✌️

SAMS POV
My sister really scared the shit out of me... I mean I cried all night, me being an insomniac I stayed up all night and once and awhile I would check up on Amanda, I would always find her cuddling with Kian which kind of... disturbed me A LOT.

KIANS POV
I woke in the middle of the night and I would go on twitter and I would follow some fans and I would tweet them and I bet I made their day and I was happy I did that. I seen that Amanda was waking up so I scooted over, she sat up and she kissed me, I yawned and she laughed because a girl said that she was beautiful. I asked her why it's funny and she said "because I'm not KiKi I'm sorry to say that but I'm not okay... " I kissed her and she jerked away and asked me if I loved her, I giggled and said "of course, or else I would not be with you babe" she shit out if bed and she ran into the bathroom and I heard her sob, I knocked on the door. No response, then I heard "NO NO NO NOT THE BLOOD NOT AGAIN" I freaked out and she said wait KiKi it's okay, I just thought I was off of my period, she giggled and hugged me. I asked her if she wanted to go watch a movie downstairs and she agreed. when we got downstairs she fell on the floor making a huge thug sending everybody out of there rooms. I helped her up and I knew that cramps hit her like a train because I've helped my sister which was just weird but she was scared so...

Amanda's POV

I felt Kian help me up and he went and got me a cup if tea and some cookies which I refused but he kept shoving the warm tea towards me so I just drank tea all day.

1 month later

I've been happier ever since KiKi and I have been back together, I called Kian over when I was sitting by the pool and I asked him if he wanted to go inside and watch a movie, he nodded his head yes. I heard no ones and we were home alone, and Sam was at his girlfriends "just hanging out". as we were watching tv I felt Kian wrap his fingers with mine and I blushed a little, and since I had Sam's cheeks too they were even redder now, Kian laughed and kissed my lips. As we sat in the couch kissing I put my hands on the hem of his shirt and he pulled it off and I was happy and now he was hovering over me kissing me, I felt him lick my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in and we started making out I felt his body all iver, just his abs actually and he then pulled off my shirt revealing my black bra. Thete we were in the living room with no shirts making out while KiKi was hovering over me. I felt him start to kiss me even more when I seen JC and Connor laughing asking why KiKi had his shirt off and why he was hovering over the cushions, I felt Lian start to dip lower losing strength, and then they both laughed OMG you guys were making out werenet you, I started to blush and I totally blew my cover by laughing a little. Kian laughed a little and grabbed my shirt and put it on my body and I did the same for him, we felt like that was super funny and I loved it.

I don't know but that night playing truth or dare I felt a little awkward, I mean KiKi didn't even sit by me at all and that made me really sad, while they were playing I snuck off upstairs because I felt the urge, the urge to do it again, I pulled up my shirt and I grabbed my razor and I cut my stomach because, I felt bad for All the trouble I caused, so after that I cleaned off all the blood and changed from a pink shirt to white because it was loose. I walked back down and everyone asked where I was, I just ignored it and sat back down thinking I was fine everyone stopped and stared at me, KiKi then pulled me over to the kitchen babe so you want me to give you one of my shirts, I asked why and I looked down, I tarred up and I apologized. he just walked up to me and said "not to sound rude but babe, if you don't try to stop cutting I will... leave you" I cried and I started yelling "WHY? DONT YOU LOVE ME REMEMBER WE MADE A PROMISE TO LOVE EACHOTHER, BUT NOW YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE K...K...KIAN I STILL LOVE YOU ITS JUST SOMETHING SOMEONE SAID!" Kian looked at me and we both started to cry and I ran to Sam having a panick attack he rocked me back and fourth kissing my head, he then told Kian to leave the room. even though Sam tried he couldn't help me calm down, I started to turn blue and I couldn't breathe at all, and I ran to the bathroom and grabbed pills and I swallowed them I swallowed them all, I grabbed my razor and cut deep and I bled out alot, and I knew this was the best time to die I even grabbed a rope and I hung it around my neck and I ran upstairs and I tied it to my ceiling and I felt the world turn dark.

CLIFFHANGER SORRY!! IS SHE GOING TO DIE OR LIVE WHAT DO YOU THINK. LOVE YA!