A scary attack

Jungkook was dressed in a black suit, ready for work. He opened his bag and pulled out a couple of documents and a stamp and headed towards y/n, who was still fast asleep at 7 am in morning. Jungkook pulled her hand and grabbed her thumb tightly. He pressed her thumb against a stamp and stamped her fingerprint on a document.

She is forced to wake up by the strength behind his pull and grip.

"W...what are you doing?" she asked with a sharp tone.

"I just needed your fingerprint" he replied and walked away with the document to secure them in his bag.

"I think I need to know why... if you're using my fingerprint" she said in a loud tone. He remained silent, trying to process her guts at the moment. His silence made her nervous. "D...did I go too far?" she thought and began to fidget.

She heard footsteps walking towards her, she mumbled and moved slowly towards the headboard. "Please...please don't hurt me" she muttered, flinching and panting.

He looked at her terrified figure under his intimidating gaze and raised her chin.

"Ahh" she gasped as her lower lip quivered.

"Don't get my attention. You might get hurt" He said in a low cold tone.

"I'm... I'm sorry Jungkook" she said.

He choked her, holding her neck firmly with his right hand. "What did you just call me?" he asked as he squeezed her neck with his right hand.

"I'm sorry, da...DADDY!" She blurted out. She held his hand with both hands, struggling to free herself from his chokehold... She tried to let some words out but she was unable to as her airway was being blocked.

"JUNGKOOK? huh?" He asked angrily. He continued to choke her. He started to hear a familiar wheeze sound from y/n as she continued to struggle. He let go of her neck and sure enough, she was having an Asthma attack. She coughed continuously, as tears rolled down her eyes.

Jungkook dashed to get her inhaler, faster than the speed of lighting because even though he hated y/n and abused her, he didn't want to be the cause of her death. He returned and grabbed her back firmly and administered puffs to her, she held him tightly begging for more, he gave her more puffs. "Breathe," He said in a cold, yet endearing tone.

"Ahh" She squeezed her night robe tightly, rubbing her chest as she gasped for air. It had been months since y/n had an asthma attack and it normally disorientated her and kept her in bed for a couple of days before she felt better. The first time she had an asthma attack was during their wedding night when Jungkook choked and whipped her mercilessly to establish his abusive behavior and express his discontent with the marriage. That was the beginning of y/n's hell and when she started to dread Jungkook.

"Breathe," he said softly as he got up to return her inhaler into her drawer. Y/n continued to wheeze and squeeze her shirt as she struggled to breathe. He opened a closet and pulled out supplemental oxygen and walked towards y/n. He held her back firmly and pulled her up and applied the oxygen on her. She closed her eyes. He secured the oxygen on her and tried to walk away but y/n's hand fell away from her chest, lifelessly on the bed.

Jungkook's heart sunk into his stomach and he walked closer to her and stooped low to listen to her heartbeat. He heard her heart beating. He exhaled deeply and raised her hand and let go. Her hand fell lifelessly again.

"Y/n" he called, looking at her closed eyes while tugging her right shoulder firmly. She opened her eyes slowly. Jungkook's face unconsciously brightened up. He couldn't deny he was relieved to see those eyes, even though she was blind and couldn't see him.

Just then her phone rang. Jungkook looked at her phone and saw the caller ID, it read 'Sweet mom'. Jungkook hurriedly ended the call.

Jungkook and y/n's mom had a bad relationship because y/n's mom knew Jungkook abused her daughter and she hated him for that. Jungkook on the other hand couldn't care less because he was forced into the marriage and had to let go of the love of his life. Therefore, he had nothing to lose and just acted out and vetted on y/n however he wanted.

The door is knocked on twice and a 55-year-old elderly lady entered the bedroom. She was y/n's maid, Bridget.

"I see you just arrived," Jungkook said without looking at her as he had his eyes on y/n.

"Yes, H...how's my l..lady doing today?" She asked in a nervous tone. She had been the personal maid of y/n and knew her better than anyone, including y/n's mother. Bridget pretty much brought up y/n and when y/n got married, y/n's mom, Kathy, couldn't let y/n go to her matrimonial home without Bridget so she sent Bridget over to continue to care for y/n.

Jungkook had a hard time trusting Bridget because he knew how loyal to y/n she was. She was not easily swayed and he couldn't get rid of her because her presence in the house was part of the contract signing due to how close she was to y/n.

Jungkook, however, made Bridget follow a strict rule, which was called "Hands off day" Handoff day meant the day when Jungkook would have full responsibility of y/n, which included caring for all of her daily needs for that day. Hand-off days are mostly the days Jungkook set aside to abuse y/n when the maid wasn't around so the maid wouldn't snitch on him to y/n's mom about how he treated her daughter.

Bridget only came when she was needed. She lived away from Jungkook's and y/n's house.

"Is she okay?" she asked in a worried tone since she saw y/n using the supplemental oxygen.

"She had one of her asthma attacks again" He replied and moved away from y/n's side to a closet.

"She hasn't had that in a while, why did she get an attack all of a sudden?" She asked and faced Jungkook. Jungkook remained quiet and returned toward the maid holding a cane. He handed her the cane but Bridget still had her eyes on him, waiting for an explanation.
"Stop being nosy, it makes me more skeptical of you," Jungkook said in a deep low tone.

"I apologize but I've been her maid for 21 years now. She is like a daughter to me. Don't you think I deserve to know what's going on with her?" She asked.

"She had an asthma attack. Why is that too difficult to understand?" He replied rudely, looking into her eyes.

"I won't need her cane since she would be in bed for a couple of days due to the attack" she replied softly and walked towards y/n to check on her.

Jungkook scoffed and returned y/n's walking cane to the closet.

"I'm off to work, let me know if you need anything," He said and picked up his bag and left the room.

Bridget sighed deeply and clenched her fist tightly as she looked sadly at y/n. 

Thanks for reading guys. More chapters are coming soon.