Bold Statement

Taehyung was in the doctor's office. Y/n was left in a ward with Bridget.

"After the test, we got back the result and she is two weeks pregnant," The doctor said with a smile on his face, anticipating a similar expression from Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung exclaimed with a frown on his face and furrowed eyebrows.

"She is pregnant?" He asked the doctor.

"Ah...yes, she is pregnant" The doctor replied.

Taehyung sat back on his chair and sighed deeply, emitting a villainous smirk.

"In that case, I'll need to take my leave now," He said and stood up. He shook the doctor's hand and made his way to the exit.

Two days later, In Y/n's and Taehyung's bedroom, Y/n started to feel acute pain while napping.

"Ah" she groaned loudly and grabbed the sheets, crying out loud. Taehyung sprung up and grabbed her arm firmly.

"What's wrong," He asked and pulled her nightgown, looking in between her thighs, he saw bloodstain all around her underwear and sheets.

Y/n continued to cry uncontrollably. Taehyung picked her up bridal style and took her to the hospital.

                                                                                          ***

"I've got some bad news," The doctor said and looked at Taehyung who sat on the edge of his chair.

"What's the matter?" Taehyung asked anxiously.

"Unfortunately, she miscarried the baby," The doctor said with a sad look on his face.

"What?" Taehyung exclaimed. The doctor nodded sadly.

I already called her guardian, he should be here soon to get this sad update.

"You called Jungkook"? Taehyung asked in shock.

"Yes, her medical guardian is Jungkook, it's in her medical record so we are obliged to call him and tell him this devastating news as well" The doctor replied

"Yes, her medical guardian is Jungkook, it's in her medical record so we are obliged to call him and tell him this devastating news as well" The doctor replied. Taehyung sprung on his feet and left the office.