Resolution

"Ahh," she moaned.

The pace of his thrust was slow but deep, she hugged him tightly, pulling his hair as each thrust got harder. 

She started to close her legs, locking her legs around his waist as he chased his high. Their moans filled the room as they reached their climax.

"ahh, ahh..." he panted as he came inside her.

He pulled out and collapsed on his back as they both struggled to catch their breath.

Jungkook and y/n continued to have passionate sex

Jungkook and y/n continued to have passionate sex. A fresh romance ignited in their relationship, making it hard for them to be separated from each other.

The doorbell rang and Bridget let Jungkook in. He found Y/n sleeping on the couch. She had a short dress on. The view of her smooth thigh made his heart race, he slowly caressed her thigh as he sought to understand her situation.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked in a soft voice.

"I have a fever. I..I've been puking all day" Y/n replied in a soft muffled voice.

Jungkook felt her head with the back of his hand and gasped.

"Sweetie, you're burning hot. We need to go to the hospital" Jungkook exclaimed

 He carried y/n bridal style before she could reply

 He carried y/n bridal style before she could reply. He carried her out and off to the hospital.

After a series of tests were run, the doctor confirmed to Jungkook and Y/n that y/n was pregnant.

Jungkook jumped for joy and kissed y/n's stomach.

Although Jungkook was overjoyed, y/n sat gloomily, unsure of how to react to the news.

Jungkook noticed her reaction and got worried, scared she wasn't happy to have his baby.

"What...what's wrong sweetie?" He asked softly, almost whispering as he held her hands tightly.

"Nothing" y/n replied.

"Please talk to me baby," Jungkook pleaded.

"I'm scared I'm going to birth a blind child" Y/n blurted out as tears rolled down her eyes.