Prologue

{Bus scene happened exactly like it did in the light novel}

I stepped off the bus and looked at where I'd be spending the next 3 years of my life. I couldn't but feel a little bit of excitement thinking about the endless amounts of new things I could learn here.  Recently, with the help from my butler "Matsuo", I had convinced my father to allow me to come here and to spend time away from "The White Room". "A facility created to breed artificial geniuses that could one day propel Japan in a new era of excellence". That is what I would like to say. But truth be told the "white room" is flawed. It doesn't account for real-world scenarios that can't be predicted through lessons.

That's why I came here. Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. A school ran by the Japanese government that's known for developing future leaders and its 100% employment rate after graduation.

With the help of this school, I could finally fill the gaps in my knowledge.

I even had to convince my father to let me take the bus so I could get the authentic experience.

As I prepared to take the first steps into my new life, I heard a voice calling out to me.

"WAIT!"

I turned around and to see a girl looking back at me. She was the girl from the bus that was reading a book.

"Is there a problem?" I said

"On the bus. Why were you looking at me," she asked

"I was just interested in the book that you were reading."

It was a lie. Truth be told I was looking around the gauge the reactions of the other people on the bus. However, I didn't want this conversation to continue any longer than it needed.

"Then you should've looked at my book instead of me pervert."

She somehow managed to increase the duration of our conversation and insult me at the same time. How troublesome.

"You've got a lot of nerve insulting someone when you first meet them.

"Just stay away from me"

"Likewise"

She immediately left after that. It's a big school so hopefully, I never have to see her again.

=============================

My first interaction at this school was a complete flop. If all my other interactions go as bad as that I might as well just drop out now. Even though I wasn't here to make friends I would like to think I could converse with some people without wanting to choke them out.

I made my way to the door that said class 1-D. As I walked inside I saw that there was currently only about seventy percent of the class inside. There were people currently talking to each other it seemed that some have already made small friend groups.

I made my way to my seat and sat down. It was located in the back corner near the window.

*sigh* Hopefully things get a lot better from now on. I thought as I looked out the window.

"What an unpleasant coincidence. "

I turned to my right to see the girl from the bus.

I must've burnt down an orphanage in my past life to get this kind of karma.

I unconsciously let out a heavy sigh and returned my gaze towards the window.

"Hey don't ignore me!"