Nine.

Diane got to the office on time and started filing some papers for the next stock that's about to arrive later today.

She was checking orders from a client from Sweden

When she received a call from Niki

She answered good morning Niki what can I do for you.

Niki replied I was just checking if you arrived at work today?

Diane reply yes I did I was running a little late because Mario and I were having breakfast and talking about having children as soon as possible.

Niki that's good, I didn't know you both wanted children she answered back.

Diane answered yes we do we have been planning to have children since we got married but no results, I hope everything is okay with my womb.

Niki reply, of course, you are healthy and fertile don't give up hope my friend God in his own time will give you children okay.

Don't you have faith and Diane said of course! I never gave up my faith.

Then Niki replies well I'm glad! You are a strong christen woman God's time is the best, stop worrying and be happy okay!

Diane replies thank you Niki for all of your support and advice, I apprentice it very much.

Alright, Niki replies be happy and keep praying to God your prayers will be answered and God will grant your heart's desire.

Thank you, Niki, you are a wonderful friend I love you.

Niki says I love you to I will call you back later to check on you. take care of yourself and your husband.

Diane answers you take care of yourself too thank you for everything bye

And Niki replies your welcome goodbye to you too.

They both hang up the call and Diane continues checking the orders from Sweden to make sure everything is in order before sending the items.

She was so grateful for having a good friend like Niki to talk about her problems and Insecurities.

She thanks God for bringing her a great person like Niki as an amazing friend and soul sister.

She met Niki in high school during her school days, Niki was the first person to befriend her when Diane was lonely she didn't have any friends because the popular kids hated her because she was a nerd.

Since freshman kids keep bullying her over and over until Niki came to her aide.

She put the bullies in the place and told them to left her alone, once and for all.

After Niki stand up for her, she told her to thank her for everything she has done.

Since then Diane & Niki has been unstoppable for years.

Their friendship lasted for 21 years and have remained best friends for many years and continued to stay in touch since graduating from high school.

Niki got married to Christopher her long-term boyfriend and became a mother of five from her beloved husband of 35 years.

Diane always visits her during the weekends to talk about life and come visit the children and bring them gifts and treats.

Then text the whole day with each other on WhatsApp and Facebook.

People think that Diane and Niki are sisters because of the strong bond no one can break their bond between them.

Diane was so happy to have a great friend like Niki as her bestie and supporter she can talk to anytime when she feels down or upset.

So what do you think of this chapter? Let me know to comments

Stay safe! kisses!