11 - Park and home

After having something to eat, we went to the park with Elizabeth and Fritz. They buzzed around for a while, before wanting to be pushed on the swings. So I pushed Elizabeth and Fritz on the swings, sending them up high and letting them swing themselves after a while. Fritz was squealing in excitement, going so high it frightened me.

"Michael? Why aren't you joining in?" I turned around, knowing he was tired from chasing after Elizabeth. He seemed to be distracted by something.

"Michael, are you okay?" I called over, assuming he was just nervous.

"Fine."

"Oi! Bitch faces!" That woman screamed from a distance, waving at Michael with a smile. A mother of two was glaring at us as if it was the end of the world.

"Ignore her." Michael sighed to himself, avoiding the notice of the sound of the only person he didn't want to see. He pulled out the grass making a nest.

"Catch me, (y/n)." Elizabeth giggled, before jumping off the swing when it was high in the air. I rushed over, preparing to catch her.

"Ouch..." I whimpered as I couldn't catch her with both arms, I pulled something in my arm, dropping Elizabeth and whined in pain.

"Me next!" Fritz laughed.

"No!" I yelled.

"Why not? You let her jump." He looked down.

"She hurt my arm. Don't. I wouldn't catch you." I warned him, however, he jumped anyway. I caught him, feeling his weight land on my bad arm, forcing more pain to run through it.

"Never do that again, please..." I teared up in pain, trying to let out words but I wanted to cry in pain. "I said no... why did you jump?..." I whimpered.

"I-" He looked down, unsure what he had done.

"I told you I am hurt. When I say no to something then it is a no. You aren't allowed to do that until I am fully better." I scolded him, seeing him crying.

"But... I-" He cried, rubbing his eyes.

"Don't cry, listen. Please don't do that again. I'm hurt now. Thank Elizabeth."

"I'm sorry." She looked down.

Parents looked at me like I was being harsh. Their faces grew in disgust as they watched as I hugged him and Elizabeth.

"Sorry, big sis is hurt. It isn't your fault but if you want me to be better. No more jumping. I can't catch you without hurting." I sighed, hugging him into calmness.

"Sorry." He hugged me tightly, allowing me to lift him.

"Michael." I turned around to see Michael being toppled by Max and Alex.

"Eat dirt!" Alex laughed, the person in the middle of their pile, Max, was on top. They have hugged Michael with care.

"Gross!" Elizabeth booed but they didn't hear her or they ignored her. "Go somewhere else to do that." She stormed over to them.

"Thank you." Fritz hugged me. "Today has been fun so far. When do we go get mammy presents?" He snuggled into me, not wanting to let go.

"Later, when we head off home. I promise."

"Climbing frame." Elizabeth ran off to the climbing frame with Alex Max and Michael ran after them laughing.

"Hey, child." I heard Roselyn giggling nearby. Looking around to see her behind me. She was as beautiful as ever. Her hair was well done, Her eyes could kill, her red lips matched her outfit, a red torn top with a back leather jacket and black shorts with fishnet stockings and boots, which had red leases. She held a great posture.