Chapter 1

Barry's pov:

It has been a day since I was pulled out of the speed force and Iris risked her life to get my head straight. I still can't believe she did that I mean come on she doesn't have any powers and she can't heal fast. I walk downstairs in the loft to see Iris making breakfast.

"Hey baby, how did you sleep?" She asked.

"Ok I guess." I said.

"Well that's good. Do you want breakfast?" She asked me.

"No, I have to head to the police station. I still have six months of work to do." I said before speeding out. When I got to CCPD I was met with a mountain of work to do. I was halfway through when Joe walked in.

"Hey Barr, how are you doing today?" He asked.

"I don't know Joe." I said back, getting a concerned look from him.

"What do you mean?" He asked back.

"It's Iris Joe. She is out of control. I mean she risks her life just to get me out of some weird mind state. She has no powers and no speed healing. She is just normal and she could have died." I explain trying to conceal my frustration.

"Barry I agree with you but what are we supposed to do about it?" He asked.

"There is one possibility we could kick her off of Team Flash." I said, getting a "Are you crazy?'' look from Joe.

"We can't kick her off of Team Flash." He said, startled.

"I know you're right, I just don't know what to do." I told him.

"How about you try talking to her?" He said.

"Ok I will." I said to him, Then I started to head to S.T.A.R. labs.