Chapter 7

Caitlin's pov:

"Barry." I yelled running towards him.

"What's happening to him?" Joe asked.

"It must be the amount of solar radiation he was hit with." I told them.

"How do we help him?" Cisco asked.

"I don't know, maybe Frost can help." I told them as I let Frost take control.

Frost's pov:

"I am going to try and cool him off." I told them.

"But how will that help him, Frost?" Cecile asked.

"Well Caity thinks that all that solar radiation caused his body temp to rise to high." I told them before giving him the cold kiss to lower his body temp. Everyone was stunned by this of all ways to cool him down. I chose this. I could see that Iris was furious but I just stood there. Suddenly Barry shot up. After he was up Iris pulled him away into the time vault.

Barry's pov:

I just woke up in the S.T.A.R. labs med bay when Iris pulled me into the time vault.

"What was that?" She yelled looking like she was about to kill someone.

"I don't know I was unconscious." I said, trying to sound calm.

"Frost just kissed you when you are already engaged." She yelled even louder.

"Iris, how many times do we have to go over this? You can stay around S.T.A.R. labs because you do help but you have to stop trying ok." I told her as I was starting to lose my cool.

"You know what fine have it your way." She said before storming out.

I sped to the cortex but felt sick to my stomach. I needed time to think. So I went for a run like always.

Caitlin's pov:

I saw Barry run out of the cortex and could tell something was wrong.

"What do you think is up with him?" Frost asked.

"He has been dealing with a lot recently lets just wait for him at our apartment." I told her before leaving.