Chapter 4

Barry's pov:

It has been a few days since Caitlin, Cisco, Joe, and Wally pulled me out of the speedforce and only a day since my fight with Iris. I started walking into the cortex just to hear yelling.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?" I heard Iris yell at Caitlin.

"Oh Barry thank god you are here. Please tell Caitlin she is no longer needed here." Iris said to me and all I could do was stand there.

"Why?" I asked finally getting myself to speak. After I said that I could see Iris' anger level rising.

"DID YOU FORGET THAT SHE BETRAYED US AND SIDED WITH SAVITAR." She yelled at me. I stood there in shock as memories of Zoom and Thawne flooded my head.

"I can't do this right now." I said speeding into the speed lab to train.

Caitlin's pov:

"What was that about?" Cisco asked.

"I don't know but I will go talk to him." I said. As I said that Iris shot up out of her seat.

"No I will." she said. I didn't want to argue because every time I did she would do something that made Frost want to come out. I didn't want anyone to find out Frost is still around so I let her go. As she walked away Cisco and I walked into my lab and turned on the security cameras to hear their conversation.

"Barry." Iris said.

"Barry." She said again but louder.

"Fine, don't talk to me." She yelled at Barry who was still running. She then stomped out and came back into the cortex. I decided to head down to talk to him but as I was walking out I got a death glare from Iris.

"Hey Barry." I said. As I started to speak he stopped running and sped to the treadmill to sit down. He sat down and put his head in his hands.

"Hey Barry, why did you walk out and why didn't you talk to Iris?" I asked. He didn't even lift his head up but just sat there.

"Cait is Frost actually gone?" He asked me. Barry always had a special connection with Frost and I and vise versa but I was wondering why he was avoiding the question.

"Yes." I said as he frowned.

"Oh ok." He said, frowning more.

"What is wrong?" I asked him.

"It is just you, Frost, and Cisco actually care about me. I kind of was hoping that she wasn't actually gone because I care about both you and her and the truth is that when Iris said that you betrayed us I could only think about Thawne and Zoom. The difference is that the reason you betrayed us is me and that if you left again I wouldn't know what to do." He told me. After he finished I felt Frost take control and my hair turned white, my lips turned blue, and my eyes turned an icy white.

Frost's pov:

"Barry I am still here and I can tell you that neither Caity nor I will ever leave you again." I told him. He sat there and looked at me with wide eyes which made me giggle.

"I appreciate it, thanks Frost and Cait." He told me as he gave me a hug. The meta alarms went off and we jolted apart as I changed back into Caity.

Barry's pov:

As I entered the cortex I got a glare from Iris. She looked like she was about to murder someone and I knew who it was. At this I finally realized that she was eavesdropping on me and Caitlin. This made me so angry that I couldn't stand to be in the same room as her. So I just ran to the crime scene to stop whatever meta human it was this time. When I got there I saw a 20 year old girl who just looked scared.

"What is happening to me." She said while turning towards me.

"Guys she can control solar radiation." I said over the coms.

"Sunbeam, that's her name." Cisco said back into the coms.

"Barry you need to..." Iris started but before she could finish I turned my coms off.

"Stay back I don't want to hurt you." She said as I was inching closer.

"It is ok you won't hurt me but can you tell me your name?" I asked her inching even closer.

"My name is Allegra Garcia." She said. I was now only inches away from her so I grabbed her shoulders.

"It is ok Allegra I can help you if you want it." I told her.

"I would like that." She said. As I was about to speed us back to S.T.A.R. labs she started glowing. My skin was burning but I pushed through it and sped us back to S.T.A.R. labs. As I arrived I gave Cisco and Caitlin a look asking them to help her and they nodded before I passed out.