Ep 11 Saving Family Or...

Season 1, Episode 11, Episode number: 11

LONZO'S HOUSE. EXTERIOR AREA. DAY

[Mr. Bartley is seen spying through the window from a good distance as not to be seen.]

Mr. Bartley: Soon. I will get rid of the last of you witches. The Lonzo witch line will be finished. As wished by my boss.

[He then walks off.]

[CUT TO]

LONZO'S HOUSE. KITCHEN. DAY

[Katerina is on a phone call with her Aunt Lydia, looking very worried.]

Katerina (on phone): I can't believe this. The werewolf that got my parents. They found me.

Aunt Lydia (on phone): Oh no. This is bad. You have to get out of town immediately.

Katerina (on phone): You know I can't do that. I have a good job here. If I move somewhere is, I would have to start from the beginning.

Aunt Lydia (on phone): I understand. My dear niece. But you will be in danger if you stay.

Katerina (on phone): I know that. But I'm more worried about you. Aunt Lydia. And the rest of the family. Uncle Hugo and my two cousins, Jacinto and Josefa. What if that werewolf comes after you all to get to me?

Aunt Lydia (on phone): Your caring personality really reminds me of your mother. You know that. She always about everyone but herself. Unfortunately it cost her something. Her life.

Katerina (on phone): Don't worry. Aunt Lydia. I promise to not end up like my mom. I'll be careful. And tell everyone I said hi.

Aunt Lydia (on phone): Oh I will. And please don't make promises like that. That worries me. And when you are going to bring that cute boyfriend of yours over again for dinner.

Katerina (on phone): Sorry about that. And thanks for lightening the mood to changing the subject. Soon I hope. I'll check with him.

Aunt Lydia (on phone): Okay then. And don't forget about Josefa's birthday party next week. And bring your boyfriend.

Katerina (on phone): You got it. I won't miss for anything. All of you are like family to me after my parents died. Have a good day. Aunt Lydia.

Aunt Lydia (on phone): You too. Katerina.

Katerina (on phone): Hope to see you soon.

[Katerina then hangs up the phone and continues eating her plate of eggs and bacon with her waffles.]

[CUT TO]

SAN FRANCISCO P.D. DAY

[Still image of police department.]

[CUT TO]

SAN FRANCISCO P.D. MAIN WORKPLACE. DAY

[Reed is on his desk looking on the computer over some files on past cases. Junior is sitting across from him. It seems he is searching for something frantically.]

Junior (to himself): Oh my goodness. So many rings to choose from. I don't know what to choose. Hmm. Maybe this one. Or this one.

[Junior continues typing and clicking to find the right one as Reed walks over.]

Reed: You alright. Inspector Mitchell?

[Junior stops and turns around to face Reed.]

Junior: I don't know. I'm so stressed out. I am trying to find the perfect ring to propose to my girlfriend. But it's so hard.