Ch-14

<S1 E13>

-Nicolina's P.O.V-

   At Central Perk Phoebe is with her boyfriend Roger talking to Me,Rachel and Monica.

Phoebe:Oh honey,honey tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are like other things.Y'know?.Like the phone rings and she takes a shower.

Roger:That's pretty much it.

Phoebe:Oops!.

Roger:But you tell it really well sweetie.

Phoebe:Thanks.Okay now go away so we can talk about you.

Roger:Okay.I'll miss you."Walks away".

Phoebe:Isn't he great?.

Rachel:He's so cute.

Nico:And he seems to like you so much.

Phoebe:I know,I know.So sweet and so complicated.And for a shrink he's not too shrinky y'know?.

Monica:So you think you'll do it on his couch?.

Phoebe:Oh I don't know,I don't know.I think that's a little weird y'know?.Vinyl.

Rachel:Okay."To guys on couch".Any of you guys want anything else?.

Chandler:Oh yes could I have one of those."Points".

Rachel:No I'm sorry we're all out of those.Anybody else?.

Chandler:Okay.

Roger:Did I uh did I miss something?.

Chandler:No she's still upset because I saw her boobies.

Ross:You what?.Wh-what were you doing seeing her boobies?.

Chandler:It was an accident.Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts.

Rachel:Okay,okay could we change the subject please?.

Phoebe:Yeah cause hello these are not her boobies these are her breasts.

Rachel:Okay Pheebs I was hoping for more of a change.

Chandler:Y'know I don't know why you're so embarrassed they were very nice boobies.

Rachel:Nice?.They were nice.I mean that's it?.I mean mittens are nice.

Chandler:Okay."Gestures".Rock,hard place,me.

Roger:You're so funny!.He's really funny!.I wouldn't wanna be there when when the laughter stops.

Chandler:Woah,woah back up there Sparky.What'd you mean by that?.

Roger:Oh just seems as though that maybe you have intimacy issues.Y'know that you use your humour as a way of keeping people at a distance.

Chandler:Huh.

Roger:I mean hey.I just met you I don't know you from Adam...Only child right?.Parents divorced before you hit puberty.

Chandler:Uhuh how did you know that?.

Roger:It's textbook.

   Joey enters with his dad Mr.Joey Tribbiani Sr.

Joey:Hey you guys.Hey you all know my dad right?.

All:Hey!.Hey Mr.Trib!.

Nico:Hey Mr.T.

Monica:Hey how long are you in the city?.

Senior:Just for a coupla days.I got a job midtown.I figure I'm better off staying with the kid than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry."Sees Roger".I don't know this one.