Ch-36

- Nicolina's -

Everyone except Ross are at Monica and Rachel's apartment watching Days of Our Lives.

(Amber: Oh Drake.

Remore: I'm sorry Amber. It's just like Brad to have to have the last word.)

Ross: "Enters". I'm sorry I'm late what happened?.

Monica: We, we just wanna see the end.

(Amber: I want you Drake.

Remore: I know you do but you and I can never be together that way.

Amber: What?.

Remore: There's something I never told you Amber. I'm actually your half brother.)

Everyone gasps as the show ends.

Rachel: So what happens next?.

Joey: Well I get the medical award for separating the Siamese twins. Then Amber and I go to Venezuela to meet our other half-brother Ramone. And that's where I find the world's biggest emerald. It's really big but it's cursed.

Nico: God that is good TV. And I'm only watching the show for you.

*Time Lapse*

at Central Perk. Phoebe is singing. Me, Monica, Richard, Ross and Rachel are listening to her.

Phoebe: "Sings". And a crusty old man said I'll do what I can and the rest of the rats played Moroccans. "Talks". That's it thanks good night.

Richard: Phoebe's got another job right?.

Nico: Great set tonight Pheebs.

Phoebe: I know.

Ross: Well we should probably get going.

Richard: Um we should go too I got patients at 8 in the morning.

Monica: Ya know I was thinking. Ya know how we always stay at your apartment?. Well I thought maybe tonight we'd stay at my place.

Richard: I don't know I don't have my jammies.

Monica: Well maybe you don't need them.

Ross: My baby sister ladies and gentlemen.

Monica: Shut up I'm happy.

Phoebe: Oh this is so nice. Alright I have to make a speech. I just wanna say that of all the guys that Monica has been with and that is a lot I like you the best.

Richard: Oh, thank you Pheebs. That's very sweet.

Phoebe: Ok.

Richard: Hear that?. She likes me best and apparently there've been a lot.

Monica: Not a lot Phoebe's kidding Phoebe's crazy.

Rachel: Phoebe's dead.

*Time Lapse*

I enter Me and Chandler's apartment and unfortunately of course Eddie's.

Chandler: Eddie I didn't sleep with your ex girlfriend.

Eddie: That's very interesting ya know cause that's exactly what someone who slept with her would say.

Nico: What did i just walk into?.

Chandler: This is nuts. This is crazy. She came over for like two minutes dropped off a fish tank and left end of story.

Eddie: Where's Buddy?.

Chandler: Buddy?.

Eddie: My fish Buddy.

Chandler: There was no fish when she dropped it off.