Ten*

Tonight was the CEO awards.

Mario was one of the candidates up for Mexican CEO of the year.

Diane and Mario were getting ready to attend the awards program.

Mario was dress in a black tuxedo with a bowtie he had his hair slicked back with some gel and looking good has always.

He waiting for Diane to get ready and said aren't you ready yet it's getting late.

Diane was sitting by the vanity and replied I'm almost ready while she was combing her hair it fell on her shoulders as feathers.

She was wore a Cocktail white long gown with black lace on the side with white lace on top.

After she finished brushing her hair , Diane did the final touches of her makeup.

She told Mario I'm ready!

Mario replied wow you look beautiful!

Diane answered back thank you , you are also very handsome she said.

Mario thanks I appreciate it he replied.

Diane answered are you ready for your big night.

And Mario answerers yes , I'm very excited thank you for all the love and support you have given me.

Diane reply sure, no problem you worked hard to put up the Chille business I'm so proud of you Mario.

Mario says alright, let's go I don't want us to be late.

So Mario and Diane linked arms and headed to the door and lock it.

Both got into the car and went to the awards ceremony to enjoy themselves and have a good time.

Mario and Diane arrived at the venue on time, Mario parked the car and both of them got out of the car together, linked arms and went straight to venue as Texas Young Powerful couple and sat down to enjoy tonight's ceremony of the Hispanic Ceo awards at the old grand ballroom of El Paso.