Deadly

"ma'am... ma'am are you okay?"

i opened my eyes to see i was still at the front door with the key in my cold hand.

"you've been standing here for 15 minutes, do i need to call an ambulance?"

I raised my eyebrow, then shook out of it.

"That won't be necessary, i was just...deep in thought, that's all." i said rushing to open the door.

The woman awkwardly scurried away. I opened the door to find no rose petals, no notes, no ring, no mysterious mistress.

Some would say i'm crazy, i say i just forgot to take my medication.

I took a bath, disturbingly enough. I searched the whole house, there was nothing. One would think that a BAU agent wouldn't have a vision of commuting murder while your boyfriend is missing.

Nothing felt worse than the numbness. I know he didn't actually cheat on me, well i don't have evidence in that matter.

But i still feel that pain in my chest. Something is wrong.

My phone buzzed, i hopped out of the bathtub and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey sugar how are you holding up?" A cheerful Garcia said.

I sighed.

"I'm alright i guess, any word on Spencer?" i hesitated, grabbing a glass of wine.

"we're working on it as we speak, just stay home. we don't want them to take you hostage too... You seem suspiciously calm? Are you sure your doing alright?" she questioned.

The glass bursted into shattered pieces of glass from my grip, my hand started to bleed. My phone dropped into the water, I jumped out of the tub, wrapping the towel around me.

I made one wrong step and i slipped, hitting my head on the tub.

My head hit the ground, I was aware but i couldn't move. My vision started to blur and then it was nothingness.