Death Row

Me, Spencer, And Hotch arrive in the court room. Its just us. We have a seat in the front. 

Spencer sits next to me, while Hotch pulls out all the evidence and pictures he needs to prove that he is guilty. I just sit there trying not to think about that week of terror. Even though i know im going to be forced to speak upon the subject. 

I was kinda hoping Rossi would be here, Hes my only family but i know he has a job just like i do, so thats understandable. But im not alone. I mean i have Spencer, and Hotch, even though he isnt the friendliest person out there. I mean there both just as much as family as my mom was. 

I start to bounce my leg and start to bite my nails. Spencer was quick to notice, He took my hand and held it down on the table. I looked at him with very little emotion. Forcing a smile. 

Hotch comes up to us as more and more people fill the room. "You ready?" He asks. I just leave a small nod. 

Moments later the door opens, i turn my head to see Morris being escorted in my no one else but Rossi. My eyes light up in relief. But also the sight of Morris makes me want to kill him. And i wouldent mind going to prison for it. 

My eyes follow him all the way to his seat. 

Spencer grips my hand tighter. I think he may have noticed. Our eyes meet for only a second before the judge slams the hammer on the slate getting everyones attention. My tension peaks as she begun to speak. 

"Today we are here to end the case of Gracie Grey. It consists of rape, kidnapping, serial murder, and domestic violence. We will have Grey speak her story first." She says gesturing over to me.  I pull my mic closer and i begun to speak. "This all started when i turned 19. I was still in profiling training when i met him, to be honest i thought he was going to be the one. So i trusted him. I trusted him with everything. And even though-" I stop and look at him for a moment. "Even though he hurt me. I still stayed and i dont know why. Then maybe a year later, he thew a vase at my head. And that was the finally straw. After that i had though i had gotten rid of him. But clearly that didnt work out. He had someone stalk me for the next two years. Then i started reciving threating texts from him about a month ago. Then as we all know he killed my parents and kidnapped me." I finish. "Thank you Doctor Grey." She says dismissing me.

I sit back down just as Hotch gets up. "October 19th. She was found in his apartment." He says holding a picture up of me. The one that Morris took. I looked away. "We found her almost to late, she now suffers from ptsd and depression. As if thast not already adding on to the trauma from the first time-" "She desurved it!" Morris shouts from across the room. It sent a shivver down my spine. I hear his shackles shake, and i also here the mutters of angry, furious people. Before Hotch can finish, the doors open again. The whole room turned to see, it was the rest of my team!

They wee all here for me. A wide smile spreads across my face. Garcia jumps a little and waves. Shes so pure i swear- 

They come and sit down as my defendants, They all have my back as promised.

We sit through hours and hours of questioning untill this question. The final question. "Do you plead Guilty or not Guilty?" She asks. Morris has a smirk on his face. "Guilty." He sneered. 

I look from him to the judge. "Jackson Morris is sentanced the death penalty." 

My eyes widen and i dart my eyes across the room to him. My hand cups my mouth. Some thought i would have started crying. But for the first time in forever. I wanted to laugh. I know i sound mean, but seriously i could have laughed so hard. But decided to keep it professional and keep quite. 

He was shortly taken out of the room. 

Me and Spencer got up and he pulled me into the tightest hug. Our team surrounded us. "I love you too." He whispered in my ear. I pulled away from the hug in disbelief. "You do?!" I ask.

"I knew i did since the day i met you." He confessed. 

I didnt hesitate to smash my lips among his, infront of everyone.