Morris and Michelle

TW: MENTIONS ON ABUSE AND BLOOD WARNING

A week past. One week closer to the trial. When i got up that day, i did not expect any of this to happen..

Me and Spence get to work on time as usual. I drop my bag off at my desk. As normal. And i went to get my coffee as normal. I cant describe the unsettling feeling i had when i heard Morris's voice. I thought in my head. "Hes being held in prison, its not possible." I continue to stir my coffee when i hear him call my name ever so lustfully. "Gracie! Im back for you hunny!" He yells. I turn around to see him being dragged in by the police.

I stand there petrified. Its like the wind knocked the breath out of me. But there was no wind. I couldent breath. It was like my lungs had stopped. It seemed everything around me had stopped. I dropped my mug and it shattered among the floor. 

And the sound of the shatter sent me back to that week. All the pain i had felt then came rushing back.

 All the pain i had felt then came rushing back

It felt so cold, and so real. I felt like it was a never ending fever dream. "Whats wrong?" I heard a faint voice ask. "Hes back." I say coming back to reality. "Whos back?" Spencer asks. "Morris. Hes here." I say looking around trying to find him. "No hes not." He says trying to reassure me. "I walk away looking everwhere. Spencer follows me. I get to the irragation room to see him sitting in the chair. Hotch comes to my side. "Why is he here?" I ask on the verge of tears.I had that tingling in my eyes, you know how it feels when your trying to hold back all your anger and pain.

"he wants to talk to you. And we think your the only person who can get a solid truth out of him." He replys. "Truth about what?" "How many people he killed before your parents." He responds. "She cant go in there alone." Spencer says from behind us. Hotch looks from me to him. "Ill do it." I say. "Gracie- No you cant, hes going to hurt you!" He tells me. I look at Morris, he has shackles on. "I dont think so. Hes already done so much damage i dont think more is possible." I say before walking in. 

I enter the room. Its freezing. His eyes leech on me. I try to ignore him. I sit down infront him. "Oh i see you came to visit me! I knew you would give up yourself to me.." He says so seriously. "No that's not why im here. This can be easy or very hard on you, So how many more women did you killed before my parents?" i ask. 

He puts on a smirk. "I didnt kill anyone darling." I narrow my eyes at him. "Is that Reid boy, your boyfriend?" He asks. I turn around to see Spencer and JJ watching the whole thing. "Thats completly irrelevant." I say turning back around. "I see. How would you cheat on me? You love me not him.." He whispers. "I broke up with you two years ago. I stopped loving you the moment you laid a hand on me." I spat. 

He didnt budge. Hotch walks in with Morris's note book in prison. "Thanks." I say as he places it before me. "Dont open that." He says in a calm voice. I shrug my shoulders and open in anyways, just to push his buttons. "What did i say!" He raises his voice. Im not even phased anymore. "I dont take orders from you." I say flipping to the next page trying to find something interesting.

"Oh this is interesting." I say before clearing my throat to read from the book. "I think i am homosexual. But theres just something about Gracie that makes me think different. I want to always be around her, And i want her to be loyal to me, and only me, she is my property, and once i find her i will make sure of that." 

After i read that, I looked back at Spencer. He still had his eyes fixed on Morris's every move. I turn back around. "Are you ready to tell me how many yet?" I ask. He says nothing. "Alright then, shall we continue . "I sent the letter to Gracie today, i just hope it comes in time before Michelle kills her parents.." I stop there. I have to read it a second time. 

In the end he wasent at fault for my parents death. Michelle was.

"Michelle."...