The celler

(A/N: so imma try a different way on writing the story lmk if u like it ❣️)

3r͟͟d͟͟ p͟͟e͟͟r͟͟s͟͟o͟͟n͟͟ p͟͟o͟͟v͟͟:

Everyone stops what there doing to look at the door to see what's going on.
[toilet flushes]

What? I had to go. Brad says as he shuts the bathroom door

While Ed and drew are checking for any noises threw out the house.

All the rooms are coming in pretty good. Drew says as he turns off the machine.

Good. Ed says as he takes off his set of headphones 🎧 walking to a table to get out crosses and holy water.

Lucifer rolls eyes at Ed as he takes the holy water out.bloody hell Lucifer says

What's in the bottle? Roger asks curiously.

Holy water....presence of religious icons will get a reaction. From anything unholy. Sort of pisses them off. So I set these through out the house else if I can stir things up a bit.

Like holding a cross up to a vampire? Roger asks ed

Yeah. Exactly except I don't believe in vampires.

That's cause vampires aren't real chuckles Lucifer

[bells jingle]
Ed looks at brad. Wasn't me. brad says

Ed and drew step out into the hallway to see what was going on. [door creeking]
[camera shutter clicks]

Brad get the camera ed says

All right it's 918 we're heading down into the cellar where are the door just opened on its own and Lorraine I have Lorraine and Officer Brad Hamilton with me let's keep the cellar light off. Ed says while looking at the camera the walks down to the cellar

Give us a sign that you wanna communicate with us.

Hon u alright? Ed asked his wife as he looks over to her to see her bending over with one hand on a pillar while the other was on her knee.

There's definitely something here. Lorraine says to ed

All right close the door move something. Ed says to the spirt.

My hands are so cold Lorraine says while clenching her hands into a fist.

Come on ad says as Chad pans the camera around the cellar.

No it's gone. It's gone arraign says

Add pulled off his headphones turns the device off and says I got nothing.

Ed,Lorraine and Chad make their way upstairs only to be stopped by a song that came from behind them on the piano. They turn back around and continue there way upstairs.

Well like I said it doesn't always work when you want it to yeah maybe the camera pick something up Ed says.

Carolyn shut cellar door only for it to be slammed shut almost slamming Carolyns hand.

Watch out! Lucifer says

(Sorry for taking so long to update Didn't mean for it to take this long I'm sorry to cut it short too I got regents in the morning don't worry Part five will be longer I promise. Thanks u to everyone who's voted on the story and has read it ❤️‍🔥♥️ Ight well peace out)