Getting out

3 rd person P.O.V
~present~

"wait-wait hold on a second what dose this have to do with you working with the LAPD?" Lucifer tilts his head to look at Ed who spoke "well after Delilah's death I wanted to find the guy who order the man to end her lif--" Ed looks at Lucifer and cuts him off mid sentence "Yeah we get that much but why did u start working with them?" Lucifer chuckle "You see in hell it was my job to punish the bad and since I took a vacation in LA I wasnt in hell to punish so I thought I would help punish them on earth sence i wasnt in hell to do it and Before you ask no I wasnt going to go back down to hell because my father wanted me too and quite frankly I just didnt want to go go back that was until." Ed looks at Lucifer "until what?" "I'm getting to that....I eventully did end up going back to hell because the demons came to earth becaus of my ex Eve and all hell broke lose they took my nephew and was going to raise him to be the "new king of hell" but we stoped it and thats when I decided to go back down to hell to make sure nothing like that happened again that was until Michael decied to pose as me and ruin what I had on earth" Lorraine shook her at and tilted it to the side confused "michael?" Lucifer rolls his eye's "Yeah my obnoxious twin brother I came back to earth to stop him only to find out dear old dad wanted to retire witch led to a angle war between me and my twin, we both wanted to become god I ended up winning but I didnt take the "job" as "new god" I wanted to be on earth with chloe and let my pther brother Amenadeil become the new god" Ed and Lorraine look at lucifer in disbelief "nephew?" Ed asked "Yeah nephew He's my brother Amenadeil's kid" Lorraine then speaks up "So you and Micheal are twins? and you guys had a battle to be god and you win and give the posstion to your other brother?" Lucifer looks at chole with an annoyed fave then look's back at the group "Yeah didnt I just say all this to you" Lorraine nods "Yeah yeah you did it's just alot to rap our head's around you know sure we deal with paranormal things and were used to it but this this is a whole different thing well besides you being well you" Lorraine makes a gesture with her hands at lucifer. "But dont worrie were here to help you and help this family" April runs up to Lucifer and hugs his legs Lucifer gets down to her levle and hugs the girl back evryone stands in shock exepet for chole.

in the morning Roger walks out the front door with nancy under his arm followed by Ed and everyone else "Ill have the footage developed and get it over to father gordon. He's our liaison at the curch I' imagine we'll get a fast resopnse" Lucifer looks at Ed "ah you know gordan nice guy really" lucifer lets out a chuckle "Tell him I said hi will ya" Ed rolls his eyes and walking towrds his car. Lucifer looks at chole " Did I say something wrong?" chole shurgs "It's a posibility" Lucifer groan's . Roger's family gets in the car Ed stops in the middle on the way to his and lorriasnes car "Listen Roger" Ed walks over to Roger "Yeah" "Listen when we get the exorcist,i'll be back but Lorraine-" "Yeah I Understand" they shake hands "until then Drew gonna keep an eye on you" "Hey Ed thank you for evrything" "Yeah" Ed walks away from Roger over to Lucifer and chole "Hey uh thanks for the help back there it means alot" they both smile at Ed "Yeah no problem its the least we could do, You know" Ed shakes his head and holds his hand out to lucifer he takes Ed's hand and shake's it "we'll call you if we need any more help okay" They nod then get into the car and leave april looks out the back window and waves to Lucifer he smikes and waves back.

Lorrian is sitting in the open door of the van "Mommy" looking pale when she hears a childs voice she gets up and walks over to the lake she see's a silhouette of a child sitting down on the dock she loos around "Mommy?" she gose down to the dock the child no longer there she looks into the water the corpes of her daughter Judy floats by her locket still around her neck Lorraine starts to breath heavily and she sinks down to her knees calling out to her daughter "Judy?" She reaches in the water looking for Judy "oh, god Judy!" as she claws franicly at the water the silhouette of her daughter disappears she runs back to the house.

Lorraine slams the back door open running to the phone hanging on the wall and dial's a number.

( A/N sorry this is such a short chapter but i wated to get this out to you guys regarless so here it is the next chapter will be done on my phone instead of the computer bc my wifi sucks on the computer at the momment. anyway thanks for reading <3)