The Preist

3rd Person P.O.V

She franticaly spins the dial on the phone Ed yells to her worried "Lorraine! wait!" Ed opens th eback door fast walking towrds Lorraine as she holds the phone up to her ear "Lorraine what" "Mom mom its me i-is Judy okay?" Ed looks at Lorraine with a confused face "what?" Lorraine ignores him as she speaks to her mother "Can you go check, please? Damit mom just check please!" she pleads with her mom "Lorraine, are you going to tell me what going on" Ed says paniced. Lorraine looks back at Ed with tears in her eye "I-its Judy" Ed's now even more paniced then before "What? What do you mean? What?" Lorriane sighs in relief "Oh thank god. Mom im sorry I didnt mean to scare you. Ill explaine later okay?" Lorriane truns around and hangs up the phone. "What the hell happened?" Ed asks. Lorraine sighs with tears in her eyes "I had a vision of Judy in the water I know it was some kind of warning I know it." Lorraine hugs Ed sobbing "okay" Ed solfty speaks as he hugs her back "lrts get out of here."

Two cars pull up outside of a motle they both park the cars. Everyone steps out of the cars accept Carolyn as Christine gets out she shuts the door and looks at the passenger door to see her mom just sitting there staring into oblivion

/sorry for the short chapter just wanted to post this draft bc I haven't updated/