Chapter 7 Meeting Tai And Summer

After we got back from Forever Fall, I thanked Jaune. Now I'm in bed with Blake laying awake as we both couldn't fall asleep.

Blake: You're nervous aren't you?

Alex: What?

Blake: You're nervous, meeting Yang and Ruby's parents?

Alex: Of course I am. A guy meeting a girls parents is like the second most nerve racking thing ever.

Blake: What's the first?

Alex: Somewhere between, meeting your parents and fighting a Nevermore, A Ursa Major, and a King Taijutu with 2 broken legs.

Blake: Your mom told me about that fight, how'd you survive?

Alex: I still don't know honestly, all I know is I was saved by a woman in what looked like a Grimm mask. She also had this dope katana.

Blake: Well I'm glad she saved you.

Alex: Yeah me too.

Blake snuggled up closer to me and rested her head on my chest.

Blake: You know everyone's asleep. You can pet my ears to help you fall asleep.

Alex: Is this for me or you?

Blake undid her bow letting her cat ears free for me.

Blake: Both~

She purred. I smirked and pulled her into a deep kiss. When we pulled away from the kiss I started to pet her ears she fell asleep after a bit. I put her bow back on and fell asleep shortly after that. I was woken up by Ruby dragging me out of bed.

Ruby: GOOD MORNING ALEX!

Alex: Ahh!

I woke up and almost head butted Ruby.

Alex: DON'T WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT!

Ruby let's go of me blushing and pushing her fingers together nervously.

Alex: Sorry I didn't mean to yell at you like that. Can you help me up?

Ruby: Yeah!

She said with a smile. She really is cute.

Yang: Oh your finally up Alex.

Alex: Top of the morning to ya.

Yang: So are you ready for today?

Alex: I mean I'm a bit nervous. But, other than that yeah I'm fine.

Yang: Good. Our parents can't wait to actually meet you.

Alex: And I can't wait to meet them. But, I'm a little worried.

Yang: Why?

Alex: I have bad anxiety.

Ruby: Since when?

Alex: Since ever. I'm not a stuttering mess because of Blake, she's like my saving grace.

Yang: Aww, that's adorable!

Alex: Say one more word and I'll show you the ice king.

Ruby: Wait, are you related to Weiss?

I face palm and sigh. I was just threatening Yang.

Alex: No. it was just a threat. My semblance is called elemental, I can control a lot of elements. Fire, ice, water, nature, earth, etc. That's why you see my hair, eye, and Aura color change.

Ruby: Oh that makes a lot of sense. Anyway, Alex get packing our Bullhead will be here soon.

Alex: Oh I'm already, ready.