Chapter 9 The Human The Cat and The Monkey

Alex: BLAKE WAIT UP!

Blake stopped and turns towards me.

Blake: Alex leave me alone!

Alex: Then what kind of boyfriend would I be?! Blake I love you! I'm not gonna let you be alone right now! If you're thinking about running away I'm coming with you!

Blake: Alex.

I caught up to her at the fountain. And hugged her.

Alex: If you run away I run away.

Blake hugged back, our faces were getting closer and we were about to kiss until.

???: I'm not interrupting anything am I?

Fucking cockblock.

Alex: Wait aren't you the monkey faunus who winked at me earlier today?

Blake: She what?

???: Yeah I did that earlier, you seem different from the other humans.

Alex: Who are you exactly?

Sunny: I'm Sunny Wukong. What's your name handsome?

Alex: Thanks for the compliment, but I'm with this beautiful Cat faunus here. Names, Alex Carabello.

Blake blushed and introduced herself.

Blake: I'm Blake Belladonna, I'm his girlfriend.

We all walked off into Vale to give Blake some space from the rest of the team. Me and Blake took a room together and Sunny got a room next door.

Blake: Alex, thank you.

Alex: For what?

Blake: For coming with me, not leaving me alone, for saving me from Adam, for-

I shut her up with a kiss. Which quickly turns into a heated make out session. We went all around the room making out and eventually fucking.

The Next Morning.

I woke up and saw Blake still on top of me.

Blake: Nya~ Alex fuck me harder, fuck me faster~ Don't stop~!

Aww she's dreaming about last night. Maybe before we go out with Sunny we can have a quickie.

Blake starts grinding on me.

I should probably, wake her up before she cums on my underwear.

Alex: Hey baby, kitty, wake up.

I say shaking her slightly.

Blake: A-Alex, please s-stick it in.

She's still asleep. I can tell she's unbelievably horny when she's asleep, I'm surprised she's never woke up her team with her moans and pleads for sex.

Alex: Blake!

This time she wakes up.

Blake: Alex! Oum you scared me!

Alex: Blake you weren't waking up. You were also getting very horny on top of me.

Blake: Again?

Alex: Again.

Blake: Oh I'm sorry.

Alex: Don't worry about it. Come on let's get dressed. We have a day ahead of us right?

Blake smiles.

Blake: Yeah. Also, I know I didn't mention before but remember when Sunny said something about hearing talks about a dust shipment?

Alex: Yeah, Why?

Blake: I want to check it out later tonight when it comes in.

Alex: Why?

Blake: Someone's gonna rob it and I need to know that it isn't the White Fang. Will you help me?

Alex: Of course I will.

Sunny: And I'll help to!

We jump at the suddenness of Sunny's voice we both hid our bodies sense we were both still Naked.

Alex: WHAT THE FUCK SUNNY?!

Blake: WHY ARE YOU IN OUR ROOM?!

Sunny: What why are you guys still doing in bed?

Alex: What are you doing out of it is the better question, haven't you ever heard of lazy Sunday?!

Sunny: Yeah but it sounds lame, rather do something than nothing.

Alex: Sunny could you I don't know, GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR ROOM?!

Blake: Yeah so we can hang out.

Sunny: Alright but one more thing

Sunny says getting really close to Blake, she whispered something in her ear that made her blush.

Blake: GET OUT!

She laughed walking out of our room.

Alex: What did she say?

Blake: That you have the biggest dick she's ever seen.

I start blushing and start to get dressed. When I finished Blake was too, we left our room and we started to walk to a cafe to get breakfast with Sunny.