terms you may need to know

saree
a garment consisting of a length of cotton or silk elaborately draped around the body, traditionally worn by women from South Asia.

hanfu
the historical styles of clothing worn by the Han people in China.

fa-zan
Chinese hairpin, often coming in various shapes and colours (see picture below)

fa-zanChinese hairpin, often coming in various shapes and colours (see picture below)

ocarina
an ancient wind musical instrument—a type of vessel flute

THE CHAOS HAD NOT STOPPED.

"I literally slept for an extra two hours. How are Ellie, Rowan and Lucia still bickering about the aesthetics of donuts?"

Tahani sighed, shrugging in complete and utter defeat, "I have no idea," she whispered out, smoothing down her striking beige and gold saree, "but if you'll excuse me, I will now part to get you some food, you terrible child," she huffed, making her way down the hall, full maroon lips curling into a dissatisfied frown.

The youngest whipped her head around, selkie pink dress whipping with her.

"Hey! Donuts are a very tricky business. There's the shape of it - and the colours we have to pick - it mustn't be too bright because then it'd look icky but it shan't be too light cause then it ain't pretty!" Elena huffed, crossing her arms. Her tan skin shone against the warm rays of the afternoon, the sun gleaming down in amusement.

Rowan let out a loud chuckle, "Hey, that rhymed!"

Letting out a hefty sigh, Verine stepped forward, "Wait, what occasion are the donuts for? I'm the Royal Aesthetician, why was I not informed of this donut-picking business?"