IV-B (XXVII-B). The Trial of a Fallen Knight 👩‍⚖️

(A/N 1: I would like to inform you that this chapter is an interactive question chapter. Questions of contradiction finding will be asked soon, so get ready to for the Babylus edition of Ace Attorney to begin.)

Babylus Demon School, 6:15 a.m.

Battler Tower, Student Council Office

Ameri skimmed over the letter received, containing a trial invitation from the Debate Battler. Her ruby orbs were wide open at its contents.

"What?! This can't be possible!" Said Ameri, "There's no way she would be put up on this! She's innocent! Guess there's no going away now."

She rushed out of the office to find her associates.

She ran past her subordinates, they seemed confused of what's going on.

"President? Is everything alright?" Asked Smoke. "Not really." Replied Ameri, "Come with me now!"

"Yessir!" Saluted her colleagues.

'What is it that the President's rushing?' Wondered Western.

'Just what made her think it's an emergency?' Thought Quichelight.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Babylus Demon School, 6:30 a.m.

Misfit Classroom

Ryūko was looking down to her letter she just took out of her bag. Unusually, she looked very anxious from a single glance of the letter.

"Ryūko. Something's troubling you." Said Keroli, "What's about the letter?"

"Crocell, have you seen Lavande by any chance?" Asked Ryūko.

"Now that you mention it, no." Replied Keroli, "I haven't seen her today. This is the first time I've seen her not being in class with an unknown reason."

"Unseen are those in conflict." Said Schneider Allocer, the lion-like demon.

"I never asked for your opinion, Allocer." Condemned the half-breed, "But thank you for the comment."

Kalego was already done with attendance check, and currently looking through his book for anything to inform his students. Then, a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in." Said Kalego.

"Professor Kalego. May I have a word with the rest of Magical Apparatus Battler members? Acheron is with me." Asked Ameri.

"Go ahead, President Azazel." Said Kalego, not bothered with much.

Ryūko stood up, getting Isabelle, Iruma, Asmodeus, Clara, and Kaminari with her before they exited their classroom.

"President, is something wrong?" Asked Iruma, "You seem as concerned as my sister here."

"So it seems that we have both received the same letter." Said Ameri.

"Does this have to do with Miss Félin's abnormal absence?" Asked Asmodeus.

"I think it would, Asmodeus." Said Kaminari.

"Wonder what happened to Lave-Lave?" Asked Clara.

"Ryūko, you and I have received the same letter of invitation from the Debate Battler." Said Ameri, "May I ask you to read out the contents?"