XXII (XLV). Dream Date 💘

At the Valac Household

Days passed since the summer holidays begun in the Netherworld. While Isabelle, Iruma, Acheron, Asmodeus, and the Valac family enjoyed their morning meal, the sound of the doorbell chimed in their alarm. Clara opened the door and who stood behind it was father of Ameri Azazel and Demon Border Control's chief, Henri Azazel.

"I beg your pardon. I'm from the Demon Border Control." Said Henri, "By chance, are Iruma, Acheron, and Isabelle here?"

Looks like Acheron, Isabelle, and Iruma were the only ones who Henri had to speak with, not anyone else in the home.

"What is it that you want to tell us today, Officer Henri?" Asked Isabelle.

"I'm sorry for coming to your classmate's house just to speak with you three, but there's something I need to talk to you about immediately." Apologized Henri, "The Demon Border Control has put out a restraining order against the press in order to protect your privacy. We should have anticipated that would turn into a huge mess. We told your parents the update from our organization and gave Lord Sullivan a warning about this, as well. As for Ryūko, it appears she has her own methods of putting order and no signs of direct aggression were found."

Well, that's great news for Iruma, Acheron, and Isabelle! Not only are they able to return home, but Ryūko hasn't turned back on her evil cycle to channel her wrath on anyone.

"Thanks! You're a lifesaver!" Said Iruma, "Now we can finally go home..."

"Yes, and we advise you three to stay put there." Said Henri before turning away, "Now, if you'll excuse me."

Just as Iruma asked how was Ameri doing, Henri instantly glared with a dangerous ambience before saying that his daughter was studying.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Later that Night

At the Azazel Manor

In her room, Ameri doesn't exactly seem to be studying. Instead, she's been making a lot of notes and references needed for a top secret date plan. With everything completed, she was then ready to enjoy a day out with Iruma alone.

'I've come up with this perfect date plan using First Love Memories and tourist guides to help!' She smiled, 'It'll be fun and romantic! At least, I hope it would be! Now I just need to get a hold of him.'

However, Ameri stopped as she suddenly felt unusually nervous whilst her heart beats loud. She told herself it was by no means any different than inviting Iruma to their reading sessions, although Isabelle, Ryūko, and Lavande were also present at those moments.

'Do not falter. Be brave, Ameri!' She encouraged herself, 'You made a vow at Iruma to finally spend some time together! It's easy. Just put your finger on the key-'

Quicker than light, Iruma was the first to make virtual contact with Ameri.

"Good evening. I wanted to talk about our plans." Texted Iruma, "Would you like to go somewhere during the End-of-Terminus? I should be free almost any time."

Ameri shortly panicked after receiving the message. The tempo was loud in a standard metronome's rhythm. Taking a deep breath, she finally was able to reply.

"Then I'll be waiting at this location tomorrow at noon." Replied Ameri through text, sending a web link, "Make sure you come alone! This time, it'll just be the two of us! Just us, no one else!"