Seven

After about an hour of driving I caught a few police rovers in the distance speeding towards us flashing blue lights and sirens.
They're on to us Harry!.

He ignored me once more.

" Rose get on the floor and cover your ears." Harry said.

As more police rovers began shooting at us I began to fire back at them as Harry sped up. I grab a hand grenade from my purse and throw it at them. Creating a fiery explosion along with a collision between two police rovers.

As three more sped up on us spraying their bullets. I begin firing at them with my automatic executing them as we drove off to Newcastle, Losing the police. While was Rose in the back enjoying the whole thing as she covered her ears.

" Rose you may uncover your ears. " Harry said.

She did as he wished and crawled back onto the seat .

"That was so cool!" "lets do it again!" Rose exclaimed. As we finally made it to his mum's house in Newcastle

It was beautiful . We pulled into the driveway ,Harry shuts off the engine and Rose leaps out of the car and runs to the front door ringing the door bell.

Harry approached the door after as I made my way towards standing behind him. As a familiar woman with long  beautiful dark hair answers the door.

"Well hello there cutie pie?" "Are you coming to see Nan?" she enthusiastically asked.

Rose shyly nods. The woman greets me as she picked up Rose and carried her into the living room.

"In case you haven't met me ? , I'm Rachell !, Harry's mum ."

She introduced.
As I chuckled, knowing who she was since I've seen her somewhere before

As another beautiful young woman approaches me seeming to be familiar by her dazzling orbs.

"You look familiar? were you at mis-?" she was cut off by her mother.

" Louisa take a seat dear" her mum informed.

As she took one last glance at me before she even say anything.

She was the girl I met at Misty Hollows insane Asylum for Youths. We were "married"

Pretty scary place in general. But we did have some alone time with each other a few times and got intimate

Harry as usual said nothing and glared at me . Like he had something else sinister planned for me.

"Take a seat Mary" Harry said.

I sat across from him as he stared at me and smiled.

"Would you like glass of wine Mary?"

Harry offered as he glanced at my chest.

I know I shouldn't trust him with anything really since being at his house anything can happen.

No thank you. I declined.

He chuckled.

"Fine" he said as he got up from the couch heading into the kitchen pouring himself a glass.

"So Mary? what was it like for you to raise a child on your own ?" Said his mum.

Annoying at first, difficult?. I was so used to being independent and not relying on anyone and then Rose came and everything changed completely .

" I was exactly the same way when I was your age " "I did have a girl?" "Her name is Louisa, Louisa Anne" she said as she smiled at the thought of the woman who was slightly older than I, by just a few years.
Where is she?. I asked. Obviously knowing who she was since the name sounded familiar.
"She's in her room down for a nap" she said
When at the moment we jumped when he heard a door slam from upstairs. Thinking it was Rose being rude as I got up and realised it wasn't her.
I saw the deranged woman, about my height with her long hazelnut hair reaching past her chest. She was dressed in grey sweats with one of Harry's shirts from a decade ago. She had hospital bracelets on with cuts and bruises on her arms. She was quiet. As she walked down the stairs slowly keeping her grip amongst the railing. Her mum keeping a close eye on her as she made her way down the stairs. And walked into the kitchen. Mumbling to herself as I watched her reach into the cupboards grabbing some pills and something to drink from the fridge.
"Why don't you go introduce yourself to her Marilyn?" "She won't bite, unless she's not medicated"
I nodded and got up from the couch. And carefully crept into the kitchen so I didn't scare her.
Hey?. I said quietly as she kept her distance from me.
I approached her at a safe enough distance as she noticed me and backed away.
It's me Marilyn?. Do you remember me?. Misty Hollows?.
She shook her head no in response.
I showed her the tattoo she made me on my arm. From when I had a miscarriage when we were in hospital. She saw the engravings on my skin. She came closer so she could touch them. Tracing the marks on my skin of the initials of the little girl I miscarried.
"Lily?." She said as she looked up at me as she realised who I was.
Yes!. I said
As she backed up and shook her head
"No!" She said "NO!" She yelled
I was confused as to what may have triggered her.
As I apologised to her and walked back into the Living room with her mother. Not paying attention that she had grabbed a knife from the drawer.
"You'll get used to her after a few days" said her mum.
We won't be here for long I said. As she chuckled and muted the television.
"You're going to stay until it's all clear!" She said as the channel was on the news. Seeing mine and Harry's mugshots on the screen. With a silent witness phone number for anyone to call and report us. They said it was an alleged kidnapping. Since there was a child in the back seat of the car. Noticing it was Rose flipping off the police and sticking her tongue out at them. Which I thought was funny.
As I nodded and agreed to her.
I sat crisscrossed and chatted with her for a bit. As it began to get a bit late. I went upstairs to get Rose to say goodnight to her Nan and unpacked our things. Picking out her favourite pyjamas to wear. Hearing Rachell knock lightly on the door. "Can I come in?" She asked. As I allowed her to enter as I was tucking Rose into bed. She came in quietly, holding something behind her back. "I just thought I might give you something?." She said as she handed me a Cinderella nightie. Something Rose would love.
Thank you. I said quietly as she had drifted off to sleep.
"Come?, let me show you to you and Harry's room while we let her sleep?" She said. As I had an uneasy feeling about leaving my child alone in a room at a stranger's house by herself. I've had a lot of traumatic experiences as a child that I don't want her to experience ever in her life.
I think it's best that I cuddle with my Rose so she's safe. I said declining her offer.
She chuckles
"You'll die if you do" she threatened.
"Now come!" She said as I followed with her down the hall. As she grabbed my stuff and threw it to the side of the bed.
"Louisa likes to attack in twos" she said
Which threw me off. Since putting me in a room with her son I'm pretty sure she'd go in for the kill.
I didn't want him going near her. Since I don't trust his family anyway.
I kept the door open just a crack. So I could hear just in case anything happens. As Harry walks in with just a towel. His skin soaking wet from getting out of the shower. As he had wrapped his curls to dry in a towel on top of his head.
Now who looks like a mum more than I do. I slightly teased. As he smirked and took it off and threw it at me. Hitting me in the face
"Doesn't that make me a milf more than you?" He teased. Taking off the towel leaving him to be bare naked. I didn't want to look but the blush was harder to hide. He stretches then lights a cigarette and hops into bed.
"Come to bed" he said
As I got dressed and laid at the edge of the bed away from him. He blows a puff of smoke at the back of my neck which made me quiver.
"I can't be the only one who has to be naked Marilyn" he said as he nips at my necklace with his fingertips.
He gets closer and whispers in my ear
"I like you better when you're naked" he said. With the smell of nicotine in his breath. I turned around and slapped him. As he sat up in disappointment. Slapping me harder in return
"You bitch!" He said as he hit me.
Getting out of bed and turning on the lights. He gets up and goes to the door and locks it. As I grabbed my stuff trying to leave. He guards the door and forbids me to leave.
"You're not going anywhere!" He threatened.
"LAY DOWN!" He yelled
I rolled my eyes and took off my clothes and got into bed. Facing away from him.
"Stupid fucking bitch!" He said as he made his way back into bed.
He gets in closer to me. Putting his arm around my waist. Kissing my neck down to my shoulder, his hand tracing down to my bits. Slipping his fingers inside. Nibbling on my neck leaving a trail
Fingering me deeper. Moving his hand to get him to stop. He bit me below my neck as hard as he could so I'd let go of his hand. "Get me to stop, I'll make sure you're bleeding by the time I'm done with you!" He threatened. As he continues fingering me.
As I caught a glimpse of Louisa crawling on the floor making her way up on to the bed. Whilst Harry kept me distracted with his fingers knuckle deep inside of me. Without realising Louisa was about to attack me