Progression

"Yejinaa!!!", her friend waves her hand and walking towards her in the library.

"Fuck! I just finished my practical exam, and it was deathly Yejin.", said Seodan, the girl who is coincidentally also a Korean studies the same major as her.

"Why?! Too hard?!", Yejin asked.

"It's beyond hard girl! How come the professor always put questions that we didn't discuss in class!!", Dan complained.

"It has been like that since you are in middle school...", Yejin chuckles.

"You have lab report?!", Dan asked while looking at Yejin's laptop.

"Yes... and I still have some research to do...", she sighed.

"Good luck to you.. I'll go first! I gotta meet my blind date!", she said.

"Hmm? Who?", she asked.

"The one Andrew told to us last time. The guy from business major...", she told Yejin.

"Ah! Prepare your precautions too girl...", she jokes on her.

"Oh girl... I have a lot in my bag..", she gives a wink and walk away.

Yejin only chuckles and shaking her head.

Then suddenly, she remembered Binnie, who has been in lost contact for more than a year. The time flies fast here, she didn't expect she would graduate in another two months. Yet, Binnie also hard to stay in contact. At first, he would maintain their contact regularly, at least once every two or three months. But, yes she hasn't receive anything for more than a year already.

"Hey...", a warm soothing voice greets her from the side. A good looking face, warm baritone voice, and almond-shaped eyes sits next to her.

"Max... thought you have your project work.", she said.

"Owh.. I can't let this girl sits alone..", he said placing a cup of coffee to her side.

"Thanks.. but really... IT students are busy.. I think you are the only one who keeps wandering around.", she said and smiling.

"Tch! Are you trying to kick me out?", he pouted.

"Of course not... wait a bit more and let's grab something to eat.", she said focusing back to her laptop.

———

Fast forward time... Yejin is already in residency program. She graduated top in the university and directly applied to pursue her specialty which is general surgeon. She also spent time to study the pediatric surgery. So, basically she specializes these 2. Seodan, on the other hand only focus on pediatric surgeon.

"Hey! I heard today you assist Dr. Bram?", Yejin asked Seodan who is her office holding her book.

"God Yejin!! I'm so nervous!! Imagine if I move my hand just a little bit, that boy's life will be over!!!", she covered her hands to her face.

"Relax... You got this girl...", she pats Dan's back.

"Here... I gotta go..", she left her a cup of coffee and exits the door visiting the patients.

"Yejin!", Professor Derrick called her.

"Yes Professor!", she said running to him.

"About Ms. Camie data, have the result comes out already?", he asked while looking at the patient chart.