How They Met

3rd Person POV

Today was not a good day for the Midoriya kids.

First Izuku and Retasu was found out to be Quirkless at the doctor's office. Not only that, Retasu's blood is the color of pink, instead of red, so rather than her having a Quirk she had an Ultimate instead. And since people with Ultimates were given as much light as those who are Quirkless, Retasu was pretty much screwed out of any chances of a social life of any sort.

Then later, when Izuku told Bakugo the "bad news" (despite his half-sister's insistence not to do so), the ash-blonde turned on the siblings, using his Explosive quirk on them and ganging up on them in the playground with his followers chasing Retasu after she effectively distracted them from her half-brother.

"Shit shit shit!" Retasu cursed in her mind as she dodged another blow from her brother's "best friend".

Her arms and legs were already and stinging from the burns and bruises she had already received from Bakugo. Not only that, some of her wounds were seeping blood, staining her body in miniature neon pink streams.

Thinking quickly (and slightly recklessly), she immediately scaled a tall tree in the playground, hoping that the branches would shield her and that Bakugo can't climb trees.

To think this all started when she smacked Bakugo upside the head when she saw him kicking her half-brother.

"Get back here!" Bakugo yelled at her.

"No way!" Retasu snapped, biting back a hiss of pain as the adrenaline began to wear off as she took shelter in the tree.

"You're not a cat now get down here and face me, you Quirkless nobody!"

"No!" Retasu snarled, angry at how quickly this boy, who Izuku had called his best friend, turned on not only him, but also on her. And she hardly has anything to do with him even when Izuku and Bakugo were best of friends. "Why should I listen to a dirty back-stabbing traitor like you?"

"What you call me, you bitch?!" His eyes were wide with surprise and rage.

"You heard me. Or did your ego override your hearing? Or perhaps using your explosions mess up your hearing?" It was clear on who the sassy one is in the sibling duo.

"Why you-! I'll kill you, you useless nobody!"

"How boring."

They both turned to see someone else has entered the scene.

Retasu's breath stilled as she took in the newcomer's features.

Eyes as crimson as the blood that runs through Izuku's body; long hair jet black as midnight; a handsome cherubic face as blank as slate; all in all, a dark haired fallen angel by Retasu's books.

"The hell are you?" Bakugo barked at him, bringing Retasu's attention back to the situation at hand

The long haired boy didn't answer; rather he merely stood there, as if analyzing the ash blonde before him.