Ultimate Changes

(A/N: Izuru's nicknames are as follows: Zuzu-chan, Zuru-chan, Kama-chan, and Kura-chan)

3rd POV

It has been some time since Retasu had met her new friends.

And Retasu couldn't be any happier about it.

It's been at least a month or two since that fateful day.

Ever since their first mini adventure when she met them and went out to figure out what her Ultimate was (which became the first of many mini adventures for her and her newfound group of misfit friends), Retasu, for once in her life, felt at peace, like she finally found somewhere she belonged. After a trip across Musutafu and taking a train ride to Tokyo (where her friends said was populated with more people with Ultimates and those that are Quirkless than those with Quirks), a little cross-analysis from Junko, and then a trip to the clinic that researches Ultimates they found out, thanks to a non-prejudiced physician specialized in Ultimates instead of Quirks, that Retasu is the Ultimate Infobroker. To Retasu it made sense since she has a specialty in collecting dirt on people, be it villain or Pro-hero (especially Endeavor, that's a favorite of hers and she has at least three composition notebooks worth of information on the Hellfire hero and she can't wait to expose it to the public someday). Along the way she has met and bonded with a few more people that also had an Ultimate like her. For instance, a young girl known as Kirumi Tojo who's Ultimate is known as the Ultimate Maid.

After Retasu and her bonded, Kirumi decided to devote her loyalty to her and wants to be her personal maid

After Retasu and her bonded, Kirumi decided to devote her loyalty to her and wants to be her personal maid. Retasu, as politely as possible, told her being her friend is more than enough. Though the greenette had a distinct feeling that the lil' Ultimate Maid is far from letting it go...

Then there was Maki Harukawa, the Ultimate Assassin.

Funny story actually.

While on the trek to discover Retasu's Ultimate, they came upon a comic con event. While passing through, Retasu spotted a dark haired girl in pigtails and red scrunchies.

And she was also being harassed by photographers, who took her as a cosplayer of some famous anime character

Retasu took matters in her own hands and started videoing the whole thing, as the girl repeatedly protested their advances. Retasu then intervened and, long story short, after threatening to turn in her video as evidence of harrassment to the cops, the photographers wasted no time in leaving her alone.