Lunch Rush!

The Next Morning~ I woke up to a sleeping Yuko, and quite a few people with their phones pointed at us. I glared at them.

"Why are you guys in here?" I asked while trying not to wake Yuko up. "I came to tell you guys about breakfast, then I walked into this sight," Himari said.

"Dad and Papa are gonna love seeing this," Mai said. "What the- DON'T SEND THAT TO THEM," I whisper-yelled to my twin.

"Too late," she said unapologetically. I growled. "What're you guys doing in here?" a sleepy voice, that happened to be right next to me, asked.

"Oya oya~ So you and Akihiko, eh Yuko?" Saki asked with a smirk. Yuko looked kinda confused. "Um, what? No, I had another nightmare again, so Aki stayed here with me."

I nodded. "Alright alright, let's go eat breakfast now," Hina said. We all went to the kitchen to go eat. "Bro, spending a night with Sora was terrifying. He. Would. Not. Go. To. Sleep," Mirai complained.

Everyone except me, Yuki, Isuzu, Kosaki, and Mizu laughed. We've all spent a night with Sora, and it was terrifying. He has limitless energy, but he's a fun person to hang out with.

"We better hurry, get ready, and run. School starts in 45 minutes," Akio said. Everyone got up and went back to their rooms. Yuko and I got dressed, looking away from each other.

There's only one bathroom, so we let people individually use the bathroom. Then we got sent in threes to brush our teeth, wash our faces, and all that.

35 Minutes Later~ Everyone was ready. "Let's go you guys!" Hina whisper-yelled through the hall of the apartment complex because people were still sleeping.

Half of us got into one elevator while the other half got into another. It only took a minute for us to get to the bottom floor.

Yeah, here's when the real chaos starts. Everyone, and I mean everyone, sprinted to Karasuno. We only had 10 minutes to get there.

I know we'll all be able to make it. While some of our stamina and speed levels are lower than others, we all can manage to run 1.5 miles without breaks in under 10 minutes.

We don't have morning practice yet because it's only the second day of school. We're gonna start next week.

"See you guys later!" Yuko said to all of us as we walked to our separate classes. I'm in a class with Haruki and Mizu. They're pretty calm.

*This absolutely positively does not mean that Haruki and Mizu are calm. They're calm when you compare them to Yuko. Compared to everyone else, they're insane*

"It's only your second day of school, so you won't be getting much homework from any teachers..." our teacher, Hasegawa-sensei said as I started to tune her out.

Lunch, Yuko's POV~ "And you are dismissed," Yomikawa-sensei said, dismissing the entire class. I got up and stretched. Every time we have a sleepover, we don't make bentos and just run to the nearest store.

"Rock paper scissors?" Yuki asked me and Mai. We both nodded. This was the easiest way to decide who goes to the convenience store.

Whenever there are more than one of us in a class, we do Rock Paper Scissors to see who goes and buys the others what they want.

If you're in a class by yourself, you just have to pay for yourself. This year, nobody has a class by themself.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" The three of us said. Mai and Yuki threw paper, while I threw rock. "Oh come on," I whined. Mai and Yuki laughed. "I did it last year, don't complain," Yuki said teasingly.