𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯.

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

THE (H/C) GIRL was now on the way to her best friend's house so she can drop off bento boxes for both him and his teammate.

She knocked on Akagi's door so she could hand the meals to him rather than leaving them on his doorstep, with the chances of him stepping on them if he were rushing out of the house.

She knocked twice before the boy opened up. "Oh yeah, forgot about this." He said as he reached out his hand to grab the bag that had the bento boxes in them.

"Still don't understand why you can't drop them off yourself but whatever." Y/n wanted to reply but he shut the door on her.

"Rude." She mumbled under her breath as she walked out of the gates that surrounded Akagi's house.

She started walking back to her house so she could grab her school stuff when she saw two dudes across the street arguing very loudly.

The girl looked a bit more closely at them. The two of them looked like twins but with different hair colours.

She noticed that the gray haired one looked familiar, which she then realized that it was Osamu, Akagi's teammate.

She wanted to go and say hello but was interrupted when her phone buzzed and a reminder popped up on her screen saying that school was starting in 15 minutes.

She cursed under her breath then started to sprint back to her house, not realizing that the gray haired twin noticed her and was staring at her while his brother was still talking.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

Akagi was at his locker when he noticed Osamu coming from around the corner. "Osamu!" Akagi said loudly as he closed his locker and ran up to the twin.