CHAPTER - 1

In a dimlight chamber of 12 Grimmauld Place layed a teenager of about 18 years staring at the ceiling .From far nothing about him seemed special neither from his face but his eyes were the most striking feature about him ,his emerland green eyes reflected all he saw in his life .The pain, misery, suffering,loss and the horrors of his life that he saw, faced, and conquered but most of all the numbness showed the aftermath of war. The bloodshed and bodies of his own friends and classmates that fell in the war, even after winning it the destruction caused was irreparable. The ever existing pain and feeling of loss was    horrible. Even after the war there was this constant feeling of foreboding that something much worse was still coming something that will break him.

He hadn't felt really comfortable with sharing his feelings about the war with his bestfriends or either of  the Weasley s .He wanted a break and spend some alone time and the constant nagging from Ginny to get married or anyone else in the family even Hermione didn't sit well with him. Now that he has got that time to himself he could metaphorically and literally feel a part of him missing, so here he was lying on the bed lost in thoughts trying to figure what exactly was he feeling, he couldn't remember when he lost himself in blissful sleep but next morning when he woke up for the first time in his entire life he felt so fresh but something he was not able to get out of his mind was his dream from last night or rather someone in the dream she was beautiful with oceanic blue eyes which glowed with something that could only be called the purest form of love. He can't remember her face but he could have bet he has seen her somewhere but can't remember her. When he thought about her he felt like never before he felt complete. He was only thinking about her when he ordered Kreacher to get his breakfast ever since he has killed Voldemort Kreacher has been extra respectful and cautious with his words for him.

Just as he was about to finish his breakfast a very regal looking hawk like owl landed on his table he had a letter that had Grignotts seal on it. Harry immediate thought went to few months back when he broke into Bellatrix vault. Honestly he had  been expecting this letter, just as he took the letter the owl left off the window without looking back. He opened the letter he was so long anticipating with a bit of a caution.

Dear Mr.Potter

We at Grignotts wants to deeply apologize on behalf of Goblin Nation regarding the theft, commited from your family account. We would also like to discuss your other properties, and matters that can't be discussed in this letter. Thus, we requeat your presence at Grignotts at noon today. Your attendence to this meeting is highly essential.

Grignotts Manager,
King Ragnarok

Harry was shocked out of all things he didn't expect this at all theft from family account and properties, as far as he knew he had only the house his Godfather left for him, his head was swimming with questions so he decided to be in the bank at noon. He changed his clothes and apparated to Diagon Alley.

Alley was not as crowed as it usually was but those were the part of aftermath but slowly and gradually people were trying to get back their normal life. As he made his way to Grignotts with his hood up covering his face, he came across the gigantic white building with doors upto the ceilings just as he remembered the first time. He bowed to the gaurds who were slightly astonished by the given recognition but quickly recovered themselves and bowed back. Then he moved to the teller who was busyand waited for him to finish. When the goblin looked up Harry could see the goblin was now paying attention to him so he asked,"Excuse me but I believe I had an appointment with the manager at 12". The goblin without saying anything turned to call another goblin and said something in Goldyglook he turned to Harry and said ,"Sharkjaw will take you to Manager Ragnarok". Then he was lead through a number of corridors and came to stop in front of the very heavy doors which was beautifully crafted with battle swords, armours and was encrusted with several jewels. Sharkjaw entered the room leaving him behind while he took his time in awing the beauty of the corridor and door Sharkjaw returned after a minute informing him that he can enter the chamber, once entered Sharkjaw closed the door leaving him with the manager alone.