CHAPTER - 5

Augusta Longbottom when stepped out of the floo into the similar entrance hall of the Potter Castle she couldn't help but remember old times when she visited this place same hall with the Potter crest on the mantle. She turned around to come face to face with an age of about 6-7 years old bright avada kevadra green eyes, lean body. He was a definition of a proper pureblood heir, he welcomed her with the warm smile kissed her knuckles.

Hadrian could tell Augusta must be having a lot of question but he moved to the figure next to him and changed to his 4 year old body and moved to Neville he welcomed him with a friendly smile. When he turned around he could tell Augusta's few question were answered. 

Once seated Augusta inquired," Heir Potter you seem quite different from what I thought, how are you and how did you reach here?".
"Please call me Hadrian or Rian you are family afterall and I have been well and here since my parents. Apparently my parents ordered the house elves to bring me here should anything happen to them. They brought me here from my mother's adopted sister's house".he replied
"Well that's interesting, did you know anything about your Godparents ?"
"Yes I have recently been informed of them and that Heir Longbottom is indeed my Godbrother, I just wanted to meet you all to make sure our familial ties remains and from here on only strengthens. However, I may request you to keep my whereabouts a secret to outer world." He requested
"Ofcourse Hadrian"she said.
Seeing that she was somewhat comfortable around him, he asked broached the subject of outmost importance to him," I would also like to know Neville personally as he is the closest thing to sibling I have thus I request that he should visit me and sometimes accompany in my special trainings". He asked
Though Augusta was fiercely protective of Neville as he was the last Heir and only rememberence memory of her son she could also see Hadrian was diplomatic and very smart for his age, he showed her he only seeks brotherhood and the type of bond that should have been there had people not tried to interfere. He was being honest with her and maybe his companionship could bring Neville out of his shell so she agreed only with the promise that Neville should constantly inform about his whereabouts to her.

All this while Neville sat and observed them, he couldn't believe Hadrian wanted to know him as a brother, 'The Saviour Of Wizarding World' but he was thrilled by it, as not only knowing he wanted to train with him and learn magic.

Hadrian knew this time he will trust Neville more than anyone and be with him, for him and he also knew being with him, Neville will in constant danger so he has to prepare him for all the upcoming dangers. He was ecstatic since he thought Augusta would need some great amount of convincing to agree. The dinner went smoothly with everyone happily chatting and by the end of it both Longbottom's addressed Hadrian as Rian. After a very long time Rian felt at home because these people were not trying to steal, betray him in worst way possible rather they were getting to know them for real not under any obligation, yes Mrs Longbottom was cautious but given her history it was understandable.

After the dinner when they moved to the lounge room to relax Rian explained about his mother's true heritage, to say Augusta was shocked would be an understatement but with the promise to not to speak to anyone about it and another to send Neville tomorrow morning for starting training she left.

Next morning Hadrian was practically buzzing with energy and excitement that he finally gets to spend time with Neville, his elves were so happy to see him acting like a kid all giddy. When the floo flared and Neville walked out he greeted him with a hug and pulled him towards the breakfast table, though Neville knew Rian was warm to him and considered him a brother he was still surprised by his hug but welcomed it. They had breakfast together and then Hadrian dragged Neville towards the greenhouses since he knew Neville fascination for plants, there he also showed him some of the muggle plants which Neville was beyond excited to see. Then Rian took Neville to the spot where he first met Reggie ,"Hey Nev, I would like you to meet my familiar Reggie I know it's early but you will like him a lot I have met him here only some time ago". Neville was shy but he was also born and brought up in wizarding ways he knew very well that introducing your familiar to someone was a form of showing outmost trust in you and Neville decided that he would never break that trust of him, he also knew that Reggie can be a magical creature since many such creatures are found in Potter forest so he said," I would love to meet him".

What Neville didn't expect was a Gryffin cub came running towards the clearing, he was a beautiful silvery white furs with wings, shinning golden eyes and he was perfect. When Neville first saw him he was scared but a little persuasion from Rian and with lot of courage he moved towards Reg, while the little Gryffin was looking at him with his eyes brimming with curiosity and his body relaxed with his head tilted as if telling him that he means no harm to him. When Neville reached him he slowly petted his head and his fur was really very soft, Neville forgot all his fears and was very comfortable around the little Gryffin. Rian was very happy to see his brother and his familiar getting along so well. After spending sometime with them the little Gryffin went to get some rest while Neville and Rian went to his study.

Neville was amazed to see the place it was very warm, cosy and gave a homey vibe. When Neville saw the place he asked the first question that came to his mind," Rian what are we doing here?".
Till now Hadrian who was silently observing the awe on his face from his seat got up and said,"This is a place where we start our magical learning".

Neville was first surprised, then thrilled to the idea of learning things before everybody but was also scared what if he was not strong enough ? would Rian want him around, but whatever happens he will give it a try. Rian noticed how he was apprehensive then determined but he just patted his back and together they both started their magical learning.