001 | DRIFT DOWN

MAKE SURE you have read 000, the chapter above this!!!!

─────────卍─────────

from a young age, [y/n] knew just as well as her parents, her classmates, that one day she'd fall far from the tree and come to seek a life of her own tastes. she had never conformed to the standards of those around her, instead following her own morals and rules. [y/n] was a force to be dealt with, but that force was what landed her in such a mess. a beautiful mess that would fuck her up ways she could never imagine, but would soon learn to love.

"oi! get back here you bitch!" the boy screeched from behind [y/n], his pubescent voice cracking a little as he continued chasing after her all over shibuya with no sign of stops

"oi! get back here you bitch!" the boy screeched from behind [y/n], his pubescent voice cracking a little as he continued chasing after her all over shibuya with no sign of stops. water riding off their backs, the gaze of the moon glimmering over their helmets, and mud below their wheels pillowing the cold gravel. dammit, all the antagonised girl did was throw a bottle of water over the boy's head alongside a single punch. as deserved following his futile attempt to break her motorbike's chains, and most likely go home with it.

how did such a simple day spent alone at a city-side cafe turn to this? was it no longer safe to even park her bike in public anymore? stupid delinquents nowadays thought they ran the ward, but there was no chance [y/n] was letting them get to her.

as moronic as it may have sounded, [y/n]'s CB250NB was her prized possession. with it's 249cc engine capacity and a top speed of 83mph, it was no revelation that people would want her bike, as well as ponder on how on earth she could've possibly placed her hands on such a bike. especially some 15 year old punks with nothing better to do than stroll around beating children.

damn it, i'm getting close to the warehouse... i'll have to lose him soon, or he'll see where i hang around. she thought to herself, swerving her bike around the bends and corners of the high roads just bordering shibuya at around 50mph. if she didn't disappear this moment, she placed herself in a huge risk, both with the law and the gang she seemingly had just messed with.

street gangs were appearing to grow by the day, alongside the crime rate within japan. plus with [y/n]'s father being a dirty cop, she simply didn't have the heart to put up with more drama in her life.

the warning sheets of rain showering over her back and helmet didn't seem to aid her current struggle, as well as the wallowing sky above projecting nothing but darkness to the land below. it was only around 6pm, but the sun had said it's farewells a good moment ago, and as much as she secretly enjoyed the thrill, [y/n] was finding it more and more tiring to keep up this race.

a couple skids resonated amongst the splash of rain against tyres, as the shouts inched closer and closer.

"you fucking punk! we're gonna get you!"