002 | LIKE A ROCKSTAR

YOUR POV - graphic language and possible suicide tw

─────────卍─────────

"yo! emma!" ryuguji began leading you around the shrine, locking the motorbike in place behind you.

"what...?" a blonde girl muttered out in reply to you both.

"oi! ryuguji! where's mitsuya? i'm in a bit of a rush here to be honest." you tagged along, increasing your speed ever so slightly to ensure the boy could hear you well.

"call me draken. that's what everyone calls me around here." he nodded proudly, using his arm to signal the girl from earlier before. 'emma' looked rather annoyed, or bored to be in such a place. "emma, take care of mitsuya's girlfriend until the end of the meeting." he smiled softly in your direction, before stepping away towards the beams of motorbikes and a small firepit.

"haah? mitsuya has a girlfriend, huh?!" emma suddenly beamed at you, a strawberry blond girl following on her tail with a small smile on her face. "did you hear, hina?"

"hey hey- i'm not his girlfriend! i just fixed his bike for him." you threw your hands out in defence. "hina!!!!" you yelped and pointed, immediately recognising your old friend. however judging from hinata's unbothered reaction, it appeared as if the pair of you weren't too close in this timeline.

"why would he get someone to do what he can do himself? or what one of his friends could do for him?" emma rubbed her chin, deep in thought as you nervously shuffled away. "mitsuya must like you! that's why he asked you!" emma giggled to herself,

"are there pictures of you on the social you met on?" hina copied emma's pose, confronting you as you quickly bored herself.

"yeah... but-"

"exactly! you're too pretty, he has to like you."

"oookayy that's enough." a voice somewhat deeper than the girls' rang in your ear, you feeling your arm being grabbed and your body being dragged away. "sorry about them. there aren't many girls around here, in fact i'm pretty sure they're the only two that have been around."

"mitsuya...!" you muttered and smiled from behind as mitsuya continued dragging you to a quieter corner of the shrine. "got your bike done! the paintwork you asked for was pretty tricky... but i think it turned out well in my style. c'mere." you tugged his sleeve a little before walking your way around the shrine back to where you started.

"shit! this is even better than i expected." mitsuya squatted a little lower as his inspected the bike. "you're amazing." he regained his height, complimenting you as he watched your expressions carefully.

"ahh." you rubbed her neck, averting your gaze and smiling to yourself at the compliment. "it's no problem." the two of you shared a grin, before mitsuya stepped back around the bike and leaned in a little.

"think you could hang around for a bit...?" he shoved his hands in his pockets, mitsuya wore his signature grin on his face as his eyebrows perked up. all four of them.

you grimaced a little under the shadows of the cold night, getting home so late would really be a drag for you, especially passing through shibuya so late. "i dunno mitsuya... it's real late and i gotta get home safe." you pondered.