Chapter 1 : New Starts

Hinata Shoyo arrives at the train station after a short 20 minute walk. He already knew what train he had to take to get to U.A. so he makes his way in the direction of that train.

Before going to scan his card at the station's gates, he bumps into someone buying a ticket, making them drop all their coins.

"I- I'm so sorry! Do you need help?" Hinata asks as the person drops down to pick up their coins.

The person just looks up to the ginger with an annoyed look. 

That harsh expression belonged to a tall, raven haired male. Hinata found him very intimidating as the tall boy stood up, glaring down at him.

"I-... I should get going!" Hinata yells and turns around to go to his gate.

The train came 5 minutes after Hinata arrived at the gate, so he just walked around, unable to keep himself still. He was just so excited for today.

At the arrival of the train, he took a seat on the side, so he was facing the opposing seats. Since it was a longer train ride, it stayed at the station for a few minutes.

It didn't seem like many people were on their way to Shizuoka Prefecture today, seeing that the train was quite empty.

"Please stand clear of the doors. The doors are now closing." the speakers say.

Right as the doors were closing, a flash of black bolts in, which surprised the few people in the train.

The flash of black must've ran all this way, since they had to catch their breath. They were tall with short raven hair, similar to the guy Hinata saw earlier.

They walked over and took the seat facing Hinata. Hinata gets a better look at their face and realizes it is the guy from earlier.

...

Hinata arrives at the stop nearest to U.A. and gets off the train. He starts making his way to the school till he realizes someone was following near behind him. At this point, it was more like beside him.

It was the same raven haired boy from earlier.

Annoyed, and slightly paranoid, Hinata quickened his pace, which doesn't do much since the other guy's strides are much longer.

They were practically walking beside each other until the raven haired boy fully passed the ginger.

Hinata starts a light jog, trying to pass the boy, which just aggravates him so he too starts to run.

They end up both running all the way to the huge U.A. gates, racing each other without realizing.

They both stop, holding their knees and desperately trying to catch their breaths. 'well. I guess conserving energy is out the window' Hinata thinks.

"Why the hell were you following me?!" the taller guy exclaims.

"Following you? You were following me!" Hinata yells.

"I WAS NOT! I came for the entrance exam at U.A.!" 

"I DID TOO!"

"HA! YOU? THAT'S A JOKE!"

"HOW SO? I'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR YEARS!!"

"Well, it doesn't look like it, you scrawny little ginger."

"Well, YOU'LL SEE!! I'm going to beat you and make it into the hero course! Just you watch!"

And with that, Hinata storms into the school grounds.

...

After Present Mic explained how the practical exam was going to go, the kids all went to their designated area. Hinata was in exam stadium C, so he made his way over.

There were a bunch of people there, so Hinata decided to go talk to some of his potential high school classmates.

He approaches a spiky haired redhead. He seemed to be friendly.

"Hi!" Hinata exclaims as he walks up to the redhead. "My name is Shoyo Hinata. What's your name?"

"Oh, hi! My name is Eijiro Kirishima! Are you in exam stadium C too?"

"Yup! I'm so excited!"

"I am too!!" Kirishima punches his fists together. "I am going to defeat so many of those robots!"

"Yeah. We have to give the teachers a good show."

"Hey!" a blond exclaims, as he walks over to them, waving a hand. "I'm Denki Kaminari."

"Nice to meet you Kaminari. I am Eijiro Kirishima and this is Shoyo Hinata, right?" Kirishima introduces.

"Yup. Are you excited!" Hinata exclaims.

"Yeah! But just a warning, I'm going to get the top spot." Kaminari says confidently as he crosses his arms over his chest and gives them both a smirk.

"I don't think so! There are so many talented people here!" Hinata says.

"Yeah. And it's not very manly to be so arrogant." Kirishima states with a smile.

"Well, I know I will make it into U.A. How about you guys?" Kaminari asks.

"I think I have a good chance." Kirishima says.

"Yeah. I'm going to make it. I know I am." Hinata slips the Omamori his little sister made out of his pocket and looks down at it.

"What's that?" Kirishima asks.

"Oh. It's a Omamori my sister made for me." Hinata says.

"That's cute. What does it say?" Kaminari asks.

"Gakugyo-jujo. She gave it to me today so I'll pass the exam." Hinata explains.

"Oh. Well, I believe in you man. You're gonna pass and we'll be classmates!" Kirishima gives a big smile and thumbs up.

"Yeah! We're all going to make it." Kaminari adds.

"Hey, what are your quirks?" Hinata asks.

"Mine is hardening. I can make my entire body as hard as rock." Kirishima explains.

"That's so cool!"

"My quirk is electrification. So basically I can emit electricity and I can use it in close combat and long distance, but it's hard to control the further I shoot it." Kaminari says.

"Both of your quirks are so cool! Mine is-" Hinata starts but then notices a familiar head of raven hair. "He's here too?!"

"Who is?" the two other boys ask in unison. They turn back to see where the small ginger was looking.

"I don't know who he is, but he's not exactly friendly." Hinata says, almost growling.

"Oh. Isn't he that one guy from Miyagi?" Denki says, looking at Kirishima.

"Oh yeah. I think you're right!" Kirishima exclaims.

"What are you guys talking about? I'm from Miyagi too and I've never heard of hi-"

"You haven't heard about THE Tobio Kageyama?!"

Word Count ~ 1042