Bored- Luis Mendoza

(Just giving y'all a warning, this is a bit spicy ig)

You get back from school and your doing your homework. After a while you hear a knock on your front door. Your parents weren't home and they weren't coming back till next Tuesday ( btw it's Wednesday). You open the door and you see Luis. "Hey Luis what's up?" You ask wondering why he was at your house. "Not much I'm just bored so I wanted to see if you could hangout." You let him in the house and you go upstairs into your room so you could finish your homework.

Luis was sitting on your bed when you close your math book and walk over to him. "So what do you wanna do" he says. "We could watch a movie" you say. "Sure" you guys both watch the movie for a while when Luis moves his hand towards yours. You guys end up holding hands for most of the movie.

It gets toward the end of the movie when you see out of the corner of your eye him looking at you. "What?" You say confused. "Nothin your just really pretty". You feel your face go red. Luis had been your crush for 3 years and he finally likes you.

Luis's POV-
*thinking* gosh she's so pretty. I hope she'll date me.

Back to your POV
You smile and look down as he says "y/n I have a question."  You blush again thinking about what he's gonna ask. "What is it Luis?" You ask nervously. You looked at him seeing that he was nervous to ask "y/n will you be my girlfriend" he mumbles just loud enough for you to hear him. You smile and blush yet again and you look towards him. "Ofc Luis" you reply. You guys lock eyes and then you feel your lips smash together.

You feel his hand on your neck and you softly bite his lip. He moans into the kiss and he slowly pulls away. " Your gorgeous-" you interrupted him by kissing him again. It turns into a make out sesh.

You hear the front door open but you think nothing of it. You continue kissing when you hear the door to your room open. "Y/n what are you doing?!" You hear your brother Charlie say. You immediately stop kissing Luis and you both look at Charlie. "Charlie get out of my room." You say as you jump out of your bed pushing him out the door. After he leaves you go back up by Luis and you kiss him on the cheek. You guys end up cuddling the rest of the night and he stays over.

Hey guys. So I wasn't gonna write today because I'm sick, but I got super bored and I did. Hope you enjoyed this part (btw this isn't all the same story they are all different) anyways bye!- Addie🦕🥱🤒
489 words