Party~ Luis Mendoza

It was 5:15, and you best friend Charlie's 15th birthday was in 15 minutes. You had just finished showering when you heard your phone ring. "Hello?" You say say wondering who it was. "Hey can you drive me to the party? Please I need a ride." You hear your twin brother Adam say. "Sure I will be there in 10" you hang up and go into your room. You see Luis your bf sitting on your bed waiting for you.
You were wearing a red dress with short sleeves and your necklace that matched Luis's. His jaw dropped when you walked in. "You look gorgeous" he said wearing jeans and a fancy t-shirt. "While thank you" you say with a smile.

You guys get in the car to go pick up Adam. You get to Adam"s apartment and honk the horn. *beep beep*. He heard and runs out. "Hey you say as he hops in the back. "Hi?" He says with a weird look on his face.

When y'all get to the party you see everyone else there. (It was an outdoor party.) Charlie's mom wasn't home so y'all were drinking a bunch. It was about 9pm when you looked at your watch and said "Luis we should leave soon" he was kinda drunk but not as much as you. Y'all go inside the house to get water when suddenly he falls.

"LUIS" you screamed in terror. You thought he died or passed out. He suddenly twitched and you realized he was just playing. You slap him across the face when he sits up. His face went from laughing to a very stern face. "Oh so you wanna play that game now?" He said very seriously. "I'm sorry you just scared me really bad." You say nervously. "I'll let you get away with it this time." He says giggling.

You guys walk upstairs and you see Guy and Connie in the first room. You guys quickly close their door and go to the next room. You guys lay down on the bed and start to cuddle and fall asleep.

The next morning your still sleeping. Everyone is still at the party. (Guy,Connie,Julie,Charlie,Russ,Dwayne,dean,Fulton,averman, Jesse, Kenny, and Adam.) Charlie walks towards your room and opens the door. "Aww my two besties are so cute together" He says smiling. "Guys come over here" he whisper yells. "Everyone rushes into the room and see you guys. They start awwwing and saying y'all were cute.

This was y'all