4 ✰

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA✰

7:54 am✰

Like usual, you woke up early. You got out of your bed to open your blinds for the natural lighting. Rays of the suns escaped through your blinds causing it to hit almost every surface in your bedroom.

Eren; still he was on the edge of your bed. He was laying on his back, backhand covering his eyes, and hand on his stomach. The sun kissed his face from the blinds.

You walked back over to the other side of your room. You saw your phone glowing from the notifications. It was two notifications from Floch. You opened your phone as you were walking in your bathroom, stopping at the frame of your door to respond to the text.

Messages
____________________________
babe <3

Hey
I'll be back in the morning.

Hey, I missed my flight
I'll be back a little later
than expected

Okay.
read at 7:36

You got any plans for
today?

Nah.

Oh.
You wanna go out to
eat when I get back?

We can.

Okay
I'll see you ❤️

Bye, be safe❤️

I will.
Love you
read
_______________________________

You connected your phone to your speaker, playing Hold me down by Daniel Ceaser first from your playlist, then hopped in your shower.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

8:15 am✰

You didn't take that long in the shower, like 15 minutes at most. After that you moisturized your body, took care of your dental and facial hygiene, then called your mom because why not. You called her to check up on her and to see what she was doing.

She told you she was good also she recently started talking to this person named Hange, and how she really likes her. So cute.

You walked out your bathroom with your robe still on. You weren't lying to Floch - you really didn't have any plans today.

You laid back on your bed with your knees up, and your phone up in my hands. You were looking on Pinterest to see what colored lace or hairstyle you wanted next. Blonde was looking reeaall nice but so was some knotless.