7 ✰

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA ✰

(READ IN DARK MODE✰)

May 22nd, finals.

12:34 am ✰

sage and armin barged in your room telling you to shut up once again for being "loud"on the with eren. you weren't being loud they just wanted to bother you, like usual.

"oh boo hoo bitch, i'll be even more louder when eren's actually here." you snapped at them. everyone in the room laughed, including eren on the phone. "armin do you ever go home?"

"no, issue???" he clapped back.

"calm that down white boy, i'll definitely beat your ass again." you bucked. sage tried her hardest holding in her laugh. "y'all never yell at janelle when she on the phone with connie, she be bout loud as hell."

"well maybe because she's not here, duh!" sage booed. janelle left out of town, wednesday morning, to see connie for his birthday. connie flew her out down to atlanta, his birthplace.

"you don't attack alex for being on the phone,
OR the game?!" you stressed.

"i never hear alex on the phone,"

"i actually haven't heard them either," sage turned to armin agreeing, with a questioned face and finger on her lip.

"can y'all get out..please??! i'm trying to study, my final exams are this week."

"stop being so loud on the phone then," sage cross folded her arms. armin looked at sage then copied her gesture.

"wanna get donuts?" armin whispered.

"it's pretty late, it might be closed." sage whispered back.

"i guess we'll have to see," armin walked out and grabbed his keys from sage's room. "cmon baby," armin slapped her butt walking past.

"well you get the point, shut the hell up on the phone, bye!" sage spoke fast then left out the room, going downstairs.

"you could've closed my door!!" you hollered before closing your own door. you returned back to your facetime call with eren, you were calling him off your macbook.

"okay back to our study session, due to our very very rude interruptions," eren was helping you study with flashcards he made for you. the two of you were almost done reviewing the questions.

"only four more questions, you got it y/n!" you answered the four and only got two of them wrong.

"finally, we're done."

"we did 38 questions and you missed seven,"

"that's an 81," you calculated. "woo! one thing about me; i'll take an 80!" you closed your book then placed on the floor. you've always been an b average girl, but okay with a c. on eren's end he was gathering all the cards back in one deck.